Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its all fun and games till someone starts lactating!

LOL..... Been experimenting with different suction techniques and have been using a set of home made nipple suction cups.... using them to be more like breast massage handles or knobs.. which allows me to do some very unique and vigorous massaging.... 4 or 5 times a day.... along with my normal breast pumping..... And I have been sleeping with the nipple cups on all night so this weekend.... I wake up and one is half full of fluid and a milky white substance which I discovered is sebum..... I started lactating!! This morning I produced even more milk.... I noticed my breasts were feeling different and my nipples really sensitive...

You know you breasts for sure when your lactating.

Sounds like an excuse to purchase a new bra or two Big Grin

Lucky Girl! I want to make a set too!

This is like the ones I made.... racket balls..... I drilled deferent sized holes in them and the ones I use daily are smaller than this.. squeeze all the air out and place them over your nipples... once on they will not come off so you can use them to do all kinds of breast massages.... thinking the one that simulates a cow milking machine may be responsible for the lactation.... duhh... lol

(27-10-2014, 06:58 PM)Karren Wrote:  This is like the ones I made.... racket balls..... I drilled deferent sized holes in them and the ones I use daily are smaller than this.. squeeze all the air out and place them over your nipples... once on they will not come off so you can use them to do all kinds of breast massages.... thinking the one that simulates a cow milking machine may be responsible for the lactation.... duhh... lol

Will the rough edge not cut into your skin?

That's a heck of an idea thou.

The ones with the smaller holes are very smooth... and don't cut or even irritate my skin..... I'll post a photo of one of those...

Karren, that's about as real as it gets! Do you foresee any problem associated with lactation, besides a damp bra?

Not really any real problems.. so far.... seems I can express enough milk to not have any issues during the day.... does make breast pumping a bit messier.... took one of the nipple cups off the other night and got a wet nightie... lol

I used to get something like that just using supple nips. If I left them on a long time they would fill with liquid. Lol

I misspoke.... my shirt was wet when I got home from work.... I need a nursing bra! Heres the one I use daily...    

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon