Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its all fun and games till someone starts lactating!

Oh, if/when you decide to stop, check out ways to dry up your milk (like wearing cabbage leaves in a bra), instead of just stopping. It'll help prevent mastitis and engorgement Smile If you want to boost your milk supply, a combo of fenugreek + blessed thistle is good, so is Goats Rue. and I just learned than moringa is AWESOME at seriously bringing in the milk.

Oh my God. This is friggin hilarious. Laughing with my husband.

(30-10-2014, 11:08 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Oh, if/when you decide to stop, check out ways to dry up your milk (like wearing cabbage leaves in a bra), instead of just stopping. It'll help prevent mastitis and engorgement Smile If you want to boost your milk supply, a combo of fenugreek + blessed thistle is good, so is Goats Rue. and I just learned than moringa is AWESOME at seriously bringing in the milk.

That is awesome Smile

(02-11-2014, 07:53 PM)browngirl Wrote:  Oh my God. This is friggin hilarious. Laughing with my husband.

I hope I am reading this out of context , or am I completely missing something ?

(03-11-2014, 01:43 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(02-11-2014, 07:53 PM)browngirl Wrote:  Oh my God. This is friggin hilarious. Laughing with my husband.

I hope I am reading this out of context , or am I completely missing something ?
I was reading this and told my hubby about it and we were laughing. Don't know what you are missing.

(04-11-2014, 11:36 PM)browngirl Wrote:  

I was reading this and told my hubby about it and we were laughing. Don't know what you are missing.

Probably, because i`m not sure what part your finding hilarious.

(04-11-2014, 11:42 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

Suctioning your breasts to the point of lactation. That's hilarious to me. We all have different senses of humor so you don't have to get it.

(05-11-2014, 12:10 AM)browngirl Wrote:  

Suctioning your breasts to the point of lactation. That's hilarious to me. We all have different senses of humor so you don't have to get it.

BG , I don't think you understood the post . Those on Nbe are trying to grow breast and nipples . You use the pump on actual breast to enlarge them , and nipple sucker for nipple enhancement .
The lactation was not the intention but a surprise occurance for the person .
GG 's will never understand males who are into Nbe .

Well I do have a prolactin secreting tumor that gives me a leg up on wanting to lactate... I'm starting to dry up which is good...

(05-11-2014, 01:42 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-11-2014, 12:10 AM)browngirl Wrote:  
(03-11-2014, 01:43 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  I hope I am reading this out of context , or am I completely missing something ?

BG , I don't think you understood the post . Those on Nbe are trying to grow breast and nipples . You use the pump on actual breast to enlarge them , and nipple sucker for nipple enhancement .
The lactation was not the intention but a surprise occurance for the person .
GG 's will never understand males who are into Nbe .

Exactly. All the more reason it is hilarious. Of course I knew it wasn't intentional. I could tell from the title of the post. I know what this website is all about. Have done NBE before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon