Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Manual" pump?

Hello!

I've been thinking about adding a pump on my NBE routine, but I find the prices of Noogleberry and Brava too high, plus the shipping to my country (Brazil). I can't afford that at the moment. Sad

After a fast look at AliExpress, I found this "manual" pump. I've been wondering if someone here ever tried someone like this. Does it work? Is it as much effective as Noogleberry and others, or at least, give god results?

http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1-Pcs-Brea...22712.html

You get what you pay for... those bulb pumps don't last.... and you will be disappointed... look into the Kangzhu domes and the hand pump that sells separately... quite a few members use them and they are fairly inexpensive...

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B705ROQ?pc_redir=1413885424&robot_redir=1

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KJ6Y64Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_21?qid=1414461827&sr=8-21&pi=SL75

(28-10-2014, 02:22 AM)Amaterasu Wrote:  Hello!

I've been thinking about adding a pump on my NBE routine, but I find the prices of Noogleberry and Brava too high, plus the shipping to my country (Brazil). I can't afford that at the moment. Sad

After a fast look at AliExpress, I found this "manual" pump. I've been wondering if someone here ever tried someone like this. Does it work? Is it as much effective as Noogleberry and others, or at least, give god results?

http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1-Pcs-Brea...22712.html

I did see some Noogleberries for sale on ebay a few weeks ago for @ $45cdn or so. That is proberbly less than half the normal price.

I have airlock medium domes id be happy to sell for a fair price. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon