Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone,

First of all thankyou for this site. You are such a helpful resource and each of your experiences are a collective wealth of information. I've had lots of time reading the new and old site and am learning so much.
I've just about weaned my sixth little person, I'm a very blessed mother, almost 39 yrs old, but now I am in much need of inflation in the boobie arena. I'm hoping to find something that will get these 'lil' things back up where they belong and firming up, like when they were full of lovely milk, as they fit my body like that:-) Any extra growth beyond that would be a terrific and welcome bonus. I'm sure when bubba is completely weaned they'll return to their atrophied state :s, as they are steadily shrinking as I lose that post baby weight and I am on a detox for the next 10 days or so. I was reading in the Diet that I am following that cruciferous veggies are good at balancing and helping metabolise eostrogen, so that will be part of what I am doing.
I'm mostly doing topicals, but I have been using, Fennugreek sprouts and fennel essential oil, then Breast Actives cr and tabs, and they only produced more milk, which certainly didn't hurt. I've also been using the Ainterol extract ad Xtreme Spray, but after reading here I think it is probably not going to work. The extract tastes horrible, so now I only add that to my massages. I'm allowing my body to clean house and finishing nursing bubba, before i add any oral supplements, other than galactogues. Anyway I'm now having vitex and milk thistle until my next cycle starts and if this baby is not weaned I'll continue with the topicals alone, and liver cleansing Vitex one week per month prior to my monthly. Anyway once bubba is weaned I'll take measurements and keep posting here what I'm doing and if anything works or doesn't for me. Currently I'm in a 34B, but I imagine that will be a lot less once I stop breast feeding. I've got an idea that I'm planning to try that I haven't read about here yet, so I'll let you know if it is any good. Anyway, all the best to you all, I wish you a bountiful success!
Post Script:
I forgot to mention I tried some cheap PM form Ebay that was beige/grey. I think I had too much at one stage and was nauseas for days.....anyway, I thought it was supposed to be anti-aging fountain of youth herb, and breast enlargement would be a nice side effect. That is what started me on this NBE journey, when I opted for safer herbs that are o.k. whilst nursing a baby.

Hi everyone,
This is Calvert from USA. I just take this chance to introduce my self and I hope you will welcome me here. It's my pleasure to join with you in this community.
Cheers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon