Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My account is weird,,,,

It won't let me sign in, keep getting an error message. Then sometime i get to the daily posts page and it's told me i'm janet doe then karen! but when I click on a thread it goes back to me. can't view today's posts as myself. weird

ditto. I couldn't log in at all, but when I saw this post on the non log in page it logged me in automatically just now.

Been doing that all day.... just now seems to be working better...

yay i think it's working! bit weird to have each other's account names though :S

Good to know it wasn't just me! I woke up to find I was suddenly Charlie_girl and found myself thinking "YES!" Tongue

Seriously though, that was weird stuff.

Hello everyone. Apologies for the service interruption on Wednesday, but we had to move the forum to a new home at short notice. Because of the forum getting busier and busier we had outgrown the webhosting we used to have and were more or less kicked off without warning. Fortunately we were back up and running later on the same day, safely settled into a new home. Apologies again for the interruption to normal service as we were packing things up on the old site, but the forum was successfully moved without any posts or other information being left behind or lost.

EVE, your a Sweetheart... Thought I was in "Twilight Zone" for a while. Do dee doo doo (Theme to Twilight Zone) LOLBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon