Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My small breasts and I

Just wondering if anyone has watched the documentary "my small breasts and I" on documentarystorm.com?

One chick on it is trying NBE. Was a really interesting watch.

(01-11-2014, 01:44 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has watched the documentary "my small breasts and I" on documentarystorm.com?

it is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJkTHuCi1o ?

oo il take a look!

(01-11-2014, 05:27 PM)danim Wrote:  
(01-11-2014, 01:44 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has watched the documentary "my small breasts and I" on documentarystorm.com?

it is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJkTHuCi1o ?

That'd be it. Thanks for the link!! What did you think of it?

I think all girls could benefit from watching this prior to starting. Should be made a sticky. I could relate to all those girls right down to "being ok and accepting of my body" in the end. It was encouraging really. Such beautiful girls too

(01-11-2014, 10:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I think all girls could benefit from watching this prior to starting. Should be made a sticky. I could relate to all those girls right down to "being ok and accepting of my body" in the end. It was encouraging really. Such beautiful girls too

It was good wasn't it Ella? I agree. Definately worth watching. I want a sheet of silicone for my cups like that chick made. I'm sick of having ring marks!!

I loved it Liberty, thanks for sharing Smile

(02-11-2014, 03:09 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(01-11-2014, 10:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I think all girls could benefit from watching this prior to starting. Should be made a sticky. I could relate to all those girls right down to "being ok and accepting of my body" in the end. It was encouraging really. Such beautiful girls too

It was good wasn't it Ella? I agree. Definately worth watching. I want a sheet of silicone for my cups like that chick made. I'm sick of having ring marks!!
Yeh it was a great idea. It freaked me out seeing how
Drained of blood her boobs looked after a night on brava though....

hows ure digestion going? Im starting on l glutamine and slippery elm / plus digestive enzymes to try sort my issues out. Given up wine too Sad

(02-11-2014, 03:40 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

hows ure digestion going? Im starting on l glutamine and slippery elm / plus digestive enzymes to try sort my issues out. Given up wine too Sad
Yeah she ended up ditching the brava, no wonder hey!!

Digestion not going so good. Doc suspected giardia which I had once before. Treated it but I'm crook again. I've had a blood test and a poo (sorry gross) sample taken. Waiting for results.

Slippery elm is excellent. I'm not enjoying it. Laying in bed now blech!! So over it. I'm only taking zinc/msm maca, normal vitamins, milk thistle and fenugreek this month....so it's not my usual herbs that are the culprit. Something is definately up!

I've been reading how gluten intolerance is tied up with everything. Im going to medically confirm if I am in fact coeliac or not. I avoid gluten but sometimes I do have a small amount. Maybe this could be my problem Sad

No wine Sad boo. Coffee seems to be sending me running to the loo.....sporadically. I love my two daily coffees boohoo don't want to give up coffee ☕

(02-11-2014, 05:59 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(02-11-2014, 03:40 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Yeah she ended up ditching the brava, no wonder hey!!

Digestion not going so good. Doc suspected giardia which I had once before. Treated it but I'm crook again. I've had a blood test and a poo (sorry gross) sample taken. Waiting for results.

Slippery elm is excellent. I'm not enjoying it. Laying in bed now blech!! So over it. I'm only taking zinc/msm maca, normal vitamins, milk thistle and fenugreek this month....so it's not my usual herbs that are the culprit. Something is definately up!

I've been reading how gluten intolerance is tied up with everything. Im going to medically confirm if I am in fact coeliac or not. I avoid gluten but sometimes I do have a small amount. Maybe this could be my problem Sad

No wine Sad boo. Coffee seems to be sending me running to the loo.....sporadically. I love my two daily coffees boohoo don't want to give up coffee ☕

have you thought about a hair food allergy test? I had one just so as to rule out the guessing game, I was sitting there thinking maybe im cealiac or maybe im lactose intolerant maybe maybe maybe.. the test had suprising results for me but the stress of not knowing makes things soo much worse! Sad
and omg giving up coffee... I couldn't imagine. Il have days where I have my coffee then I have reflux for hours afterwards, then the next day no tummy/gas issues after coffee at all.. the digestive system is a complicated machine - but from what I've learnt the most "important" machine of all as most of our immune system is in our gut Sad - we gotta protect and fix it if it goes wrong

I hope your tests give you some answers Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon