Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

getting started, please help me out

I am a total noob at this, i'd like to start getting results before my 21st birthday which is February 6, so i pretty much want to become completely committed in this here are the supplements im planning on buying

Pueraria Mirifica, Milk thistle/Blessed thistle, Saw palmetto, Hops, Fennel, Maca Root.

Just to start off, im not sure if the mg really matter or how many i should be taking? Im quite clueless, help a sister out lol

Hi, for the Pueraria Mirifica (PM for short), are you taking it in capsule form or is it just the cream? If it is the capsule, I recommend cycling them (meaning take them the first day you get your period and continue for 15 days) and for the next 15 days don't take it (however, the 15 days you're off PM you can use something like Fennel or Saw Palmetto.)

I haven't used my pueraria mirifica yet because my period did not come yet but yeah, that's what I'm doing Smile And also, mg DOES matter, you don't want to intake too much or too little. Hope this helped ^.^

Also, may I ask what pueraria mirifica brand are you using?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon