Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gauging interest: shatavari extract (similar to fenugreek) $20

I am still debating whether or not to make a huge bulk order of concentrated shatavari powdered extract. Shatavari is similar to fenugreek, goat's rue or wild yam. Unlike fenugreek it has no maple smell. Since it's an extract it dissolves rapidly in water or lotions and it is easy on the stomach. 1 gram of it is equal to roughly 18 grams of whole herb. Or 1/3 tsp is equal to roughly a tablespoon of whole herb. So you only need a tiny amount. The taste and smell are mild; traditionally it is even candied. Together these make it easy to use.

I'm thinking of selling 200g bags for $20, with free shipping anywhere in the United States. I might be able to manage $30 internationally thanks to the small size, but I'll have to look into it. This is equal to roughly 3.6 kg or 8 lbs of whole shatavari herb. That's at most half the cost of the alternatives, yet it has all the above advantages that whole herbs do not. I can also do 50g baggies in envelopes for $8, which is roughly equal to 900g or 2 lbs whole herb.

Similar to maca, straight males may also use shatavari extract (and fenugreek too). So you may share it with your significant other. I use quite a lot myself. Though like fenugreek it is more popular among women.

Here is a study on the rat mammary: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16177978
And some other general information: http://www.indianjmedsci.org/article.asp...last=Goyal
You can google its traditional use in males as confirmed by a variety of sources. I don't know the official sources for Indian Ayurveda so I'm hesitant to post any particular random webpage.

If I find at least a dozen interested people then that would be enough to get started, then hopefully I can find more people later. So please post if interested.

Nobody? What about the $8 mini pouches, shipping included? That's still a deal for effectively 2 lbs. of herb. And it's much easier to take. I looked into the logistics and I could offer both small and large bags without a problem.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon