Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how big do her boobs look like

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127768762@...otostream/

I can't tell from just her head, but I'll guess she's an H cup.

(10-11-2014, 01:35 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I can't tell from just her head, but I'll guess she's an H cup.

There is sum boob

Kinda hard to tell under all those clothes. A C cup?

You seem obsessed with this one girl haha I guess you know her in person because in photos she's never showing off her breasts you can never see them from photos you wouldn't choose her as a goal.
Anyway why not look at one photos where you can see breast for a easier goal.

I think you are a troll. Stop it !!!!!

(10-11-2014, 11:14 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You seem obsessed with this one girl haha I guess you know her in person because in photos she's never showing off her breasts you can never see them from photos you wouldn't choose her as a goal.
Anyway why not look at one photos where you can see breast for a easier goal.

To be fair, my ex-fiancé was at least a C cup, but, if she wore traditional Indian clothes, you could hardly tell she even had tits at all!! I don't remember the name of the movie she was in back in the `90's, but it had Anne Bancroft and Fritz Weaver in it. Anyway, she wore a sari in that movie and, like I said, you could hardly tell she had tits.
As for this girl, the pic where she's wearing a brown sweater shows the most of her size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon