Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this - pain after massage, and tubular breast questions

Yo, just started NBE about half a week ago. A medicine change making my breasts bigger for the second time (first time was the hbc patch, second was getting on a new ssri) made me a firm believer that there might not be any "magic pill" but boob sizes aren't set in stone either. Tongue

anyways i've been doing the circular massage as well as some nipple stimulation (sucking and tugging mostly) twice a day on average, with a natural goat's milk lotion containing olive oil as one of the first ingredients. I've been thinking of buying bovine ovary as my next move, but I'm not sure.

Now for my questions:

1. I have tubular breasts, I did experience growth during puberty and they're not tiny (B cup at the least) but they're saggy, faaaaar apart, and my areola are huge and hanging around the bottom of my boobs. I think I inherited PCOS from my mom because she has it but I'm not sure, I have a few of the major symptoms but I haven't looked into it yet.

Are there any specific massages that might help the sagging and shape of my breasts? (If not, what sort of other herbal/hormonal/etc treatments might you recommend? I know the Noogleberry is supposed to help with the shape and I plan on getting on as soon as I can afford it.)

2. This morning (about at the end of my period, if that's relevant) I had a "burning" sensation on the parts of my breasts closer to my arms, it eventually faded but now if I apply pressure to the area of my left breast close to my armpit it's tender and occasionally painful. Am I doing something wrong? Should I ease up on the massage or nipple stimulation, or try a different kind of massage? Or is this ok and can I keep going?

Included a picture if it's relevant at all.

Thanks everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon