Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Essential Oils & Massage

Sad 

Hi everyone, Big Grin

I have been on a bigger breast journey for about two years and I went from an small B cup to almost a full D cup. I stopped my routine once I got there because I thought I was happy with that size, and for the most part I am. I am now on birth control and I can't have it fail. What im wondering is I want to use geranium essential oil with ylang ylang essential oil mixed with almond as a carrier oil to use with my breast massage routine. So have any of you ladies tried this while on birth control? Did it effect it in any way? We use condoms with birth contol because my boyfriend and I can't afford to have a baby right now.
Blush

I read some places that even topicallly it can effect so Huh

(12-11-2014, 05:42 PM)GotBoobies Wrote:  Hi everyone, Big Grin

I have been on a bigger breast journey for about two years and I went from an small B cup to almost a full D cup. I stopped my routine once I got there because I thought I was happy with that size, and for the most part I am. I am now on birth control and I can't have it fail. What im wondering is I want to use geranium essential oil with ylang ylang essential oil mixed with almond as a carrier oil to use with my breast massage routine. So have any one you ladies tried this while on birth control? Did it effect it in any way? We use condoms with birth contol because my boyfriend and I can't afford to have a baby right now.
Blush

Hi.Sounds like you did great first time around. What did you do for such good gains?

Second I cant speak for taking BCP and using the geranium massage but I did do that massage with geranium and there was another essential oil added too for a good few weeks and I had no improvement in shape whatsoever for what its worth. Mind you I have never responded to massage so for me it could be a circulation issue as I'm prone to poor circulation.

(12-11-2014, 07:22 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I have been on a bigger breast journey for about two years and I went from an small B cup to almost a full D cup. I stopped my routine once I got there because I thought I was happy with that size, and for the most part I am. I am now on birth control and I can't have it fail. What im wondering is I want to use geranium essential oil with ylang ylang essential oil mixed with almond as a carrier oil to use with my breast massage routine. So have any one you ladies tried this while on birth control? Did it effect it in any way? We use condoms with birth contol because my boyfriend and I can't afford to have a baby right now.
Blush

Hi.Sounds like you did great first time around. What did you do for such good gains?

Second I cant speak for taking BCP and using the geranium massage but I did do that massage with geranium and there was another essential oil added too for a good few weeks and I had no improvement in shape whatsoever for what its worth. Mind you I have never responded to massage so for me it could be a circulation issue as I'm prone to poor circulation.

Thanks, my old program i took 610mg of fenugreek 2x day ( but i eventually stopped bc i got on birth control)
I massaged 2x day with flaxseed oil with fennel seeds inside the oil bottle after that i put a heating pad on when i massaged at night for about 15-30 minutes (more if I felt like)
I didn't do to much other then excerise and eat healthy wich I stilll do.
oh i did try hypnosis with blake talks but I didn't really feel like it worked bc i never felt hypnotized but I'm thinking about trying it again to see.

now all I do is massage because im worried if I take herbs it could effect my BCP.

(12-11-2014, 10:29 PM)GotBoobies Wrote:  
(12-11-2014, 07:22 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Blush

Thanks, my old program i took 610mg of fenugreek 2x day ( but i eventually stopped bc i got on birth control)
I massaged 2x day with flaxseed oil with fennel seeds inside the oil bottle after that i put a heating pad on when i massaged at night for about 15-30 minutes (more if I felt like)
I didn't do to much other then excerise and eat healthy wich I stilll do.
oh i did try hypnosis with blake talks but I didn't really feel like it worked bc i never felt hypnotized but I'm thinking about trying it again to see.

now all I do is massage because im worried if I take herbs it could effect my BCP.

Wow thats really impressive. (Taking notes..) Smile

If you type in BCP in the search box it will bring up a the threads with bcp in them. Tonnes of girls do both but long term risks are the unknown.
You should find your answer though.
Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon