Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava VS Noogleberry (or together) questions

Hey all! So I've been using a noogleberry among other things like massage and herbs. I'm happy with my response to those things but something keeps drawing me to brava for some reason. I think maybe it's the shape of the domes since this noogleberry (medium contoured) is still so round and doesn't grab much upper boob. I'll be ordering large domes soon, still not sure whether to go with contoured large or just large.

Anyways, I've read a lot of brava users that say not to use the filter to get better suction (they use things like panty liners to prevent sweat from messing up the smart box). I've also read brava users not using a smart box and just using tubes with airlock.

1- so essentially could I just buy brava domes and also buy tubes with airlock from noogleberry without buying the whole system? And would this be effective if worn 12-14 hours a day for the first 12 weeks, then maybe 4 days a week at 12 hours a day?

2- what if you combine 12 hours of brava daily with 1-2 hours of noogleberry? Thoughts? I figured it might just be a non essential addition, but I don't know.

3- for those of you who've done brava and noogleberry, which do you like better and why?

Thanks everyone Big Grin

Brava is just so expensive compared to all others... even buying just the domes (new or used) is really expensive.... Brava uses very low pressures for long periods while Noogle is what ever pressure you want or can tolerate for what ever time you want.. If money was no issue and I had 10 free hours a day I would buy the Brava in a heart beat...

Yeah, it is expensive. I'm not interested in dropping a grand, I was just thinking maybe domes, but they are still expensive. I'd save & buy them if it was worth it though. 10 hours a day would be easy during the week & weekend days when I have my son. Just throw them on a few hours before I go to bed & sleep with them on. But weekends when he's at his dad's would be tough. Lol.

You'd do it in a heartbeat, so you do think it's worth it? I'd love to get inventive soon with that butt pump idea of yours & don't mind making that since it doesn't exist. But it would be great to have top quality breast domes.

Another thing... using a noogle pump with the brava dome will probably not stay pressurized for more than 15 minutes or maybe half hour... since it isn't automatic and motorized like the Brava...

Brava systems seem to get good results so I think it would be worth it vs other more expensive and intrusive methods..

All this thinking about Brava and my Noogleberry broke. Lol. I've tried to rig it up (it's that spot on the pump where that round part screws in on the side). My son stepped on it and it broke. Oh well, I had to order new domes anyway, might as well get a new set. The plastic tubing kept slipping off too.

Just a quick update. I ordered the Brava system. After stalking EBay on and off, I found the whole starter system with domes that are the size I need, and got it for $495 (and the domes are new). I'll still wipe them down with alcohol just in case. Still a big chunk of change compared to the noogleberry, but much less than what Brava quoted me for if I purchased through them directly. I think the quote was $1,150 or somewhere around there.

I rigged the broken pump for my Noogleberry. Lol. The little round piece that unscrews on the side was broken off & so was a little of the surrounding areas around the hole that the screw went into. I just hot glued the hole shut. Lol. I love hot glue- it fixes tons of things. Too bad it doesn't fix wrinkles. Lol

I'll update on how the brava is doing. I think I'm going to do brava by itself for the first several weeks, then see what throwing in a couple of sessions a week of the noogleberry does, if it does anything.

In case anyone was wondering....

So, the way Brava sales are set up is interesting. If you order through the company directly (full price), you pay around $1,150. You get the starter system (everything that's included with that), phone support, the ability to get a "refund" (which is actually a joke because it's a 3 week window you have and they start that 3 weeks from the day they SHIP it to you. And shipping generally takes 2 weeks (in the US) according to them. So the refund window is really about a week). Also, if ordering through them directly, you can order additional accessories or domes through the company.

The payment alternative to $1,150 up front, is that you pay something like $750 down, then make either 1 or 2 more payments within a 2 week time frame from when you made your down payment, and they ship it to you when the full amount has been received.

****Other ways to buy brava:

Option 1- the manufacturer themselves post the system on eBay, sold from them directly. They only post one or two systems at a time on there (no idea why)- but the dome sizes vary per post, so double check the sizes on their ads. (They have a sizing calculator on their website. Once you calculate your size, mess around a little with the numbers because you could just be 1/2 an inch off from the next size up & in that case, it would be smarter financially to purchase that next size). HOWEVER, they set the reserve at $800-$850 on Ebay, plus shipping. So, any bids less than that aren't getting you anywhere. And there are bidding wars sometimes, so the price goes up when that happens. But sometimes no one bids enough to hit the reserve amount, so no one wins the auction. PLUS, if you purchase the system this way, you get no return policy and no phone support. Wtf?! Lol. But you can order accessories & domes through the company at least.

Option 2- You can purchase a system on EBay from an individual. (That's the route I took). You typically get a deep discount. Most of them are used, but you can sanitize them. But there is no phone support, no returns, and no ordering anything from brava (accessories, larger size domes). Which means you'll have to scout out EBay for individuals selling whatever additional items you want. Which is fine with me- Id rather do that than pay more than twice the amount. Not only are the whole systems cheaper this way, but the larger domes and any accessories you may buy will be cheaper this way, too.

Option 3- People sell NBE stuff & pumps on the marketplace section on breastnexus, so you might get lucky on here.

Option 4- Go to a local plastic surgeons office that offers the fat transfer to breasts procedure & get a consult. You purchase the system through them (and they'll size you). I'm sure this is at full price too, but at least you'll get a personalized fitting and doctor guidance (and someone better to call with questions other than Brava directly- I've heard their customer service sucks). The surgeons charge you for the Brava up front (obviously), then you just pay for the fat transfer part anytime before the procedure (you can just not pay this part up front). They'll also give you a doctor-specific pumping regimine to follow, which differs from the regimine that Brava gives you. Interesting...lol. It's a bit more aggressive because they're trying to expand you more in a shorter amount of time. Anyways, at the end of your pumping program, if you decide not to get the fat transfer, then that's perfectly fine. You paid for the brava system and there you have it, no money lost. If you do decide to get the surgery, I think most surgeons deduct all or most of the cost of the Brava system from the total cost of the fat transfer procedure. I have no idea if you're able to buy accessories or larger domes through Brava if you purchase this way, but I'd bet money that you can since they work directly with the surgeons that they sell these to and also offer a "find a local doctor" option when choosing to purchase on their website (but they don't keep that updated, so I've never found anyone on their "list".)

Option 5- I looked a couple of months ago and didn't see anywhere that you could rent these systems from in my area (Texas). But apparently places rent these systems out in the UK and some other areas, so you might try to google something like "rent brava breast in New York", or wherever you live. I'm sure it's hella cheaper that way too.

I have designed a high pressure (safe) electric pump system. I've made a couple of units so far - it fits in a largish carry case - you cant carry it round while you use it. It will maintain a constant pressure of whatever you select up to about 5 inHg = I think thats plenty high enough but its not an absolute limit.
At this stage its try/supply in UK only. But if anyone interested in some sort of distribution deal there are possibilities.
There's pics of an early version of this on my Introduce Yourself page and a tacky video - I'm due to get a better video from the person whos been trying out the first unit.

Hey Charlie_girl I actually did both after I got my brava in February, its OK except be careful not to over pump with noogleberry after your brava session I did and got horrible bruises near my "upper boob" about 4 inches from my arm pit. Its the fact that since your breasts are already swollen after brava you really dont realize just how much your pumping. So I say its a great add on but just a few pumps should do it. DON'T OVER DUE IT!! Please!! Because it took almost 2 weeks to get rid of those ugly bruises. Another thing brava if placed correct stimulates your upper pectoral muscles which feels like you lifted weights to much its actually an encouragring feeling cuz muscle break down is muscle growth!! It will give you more projection in the end I'm so excited!! Lol well I hope it works out for the both of us and thank you again for my pkg. Smile

Correct me if i am wrong, you just want to use the brava cups with the noogleberry pump?

I personally havent tried it but wanted to as well but i heard about too many stories of the brava cups being broken by noogleberry pumps because of the high pressure. Have a google at it. Its something to keep in mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon