Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary & our skin?

(21-11-2014, 06:15 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(20-11-2014, 10:53 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  Wishin , are you taking DIM?
Me thinks that's a hormone overload once a month and that supplementing with DIM could resolve it.

Beckiee, what is DIM?

DIM, ( diindolylmethane) is a natural organic compound that promotes healthy estrogen metabolism in men and women as well as increasing the body’s natural ability to burn fat. DIM is a phytochemical naturally found in small amounts in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli and that has subsequently been synthesized into a convenient, easy-to-swallow nutritional supplement.
Supplementation of DIM promotes the effective metabolism of estrogen by helping the body turn estradiol into helpful metabolites. These helpful metabolites can aid the body in resisting uncontrolled cell growth and the formation of tumors, effect bone health, and promote weight loss by encouraging healthy levels of the hormones that activate enzymes to stimulate lipolysis—the release of stored fat. Properly balanced estrogen levels are instrumental in general hormonal health and well-being.

That was taken from a hollistic website, but if you Google DIM, similar information can be found almost anywhere.(:

(24-11-2014, 09:17 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  
(21-11-2014, 06:15 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(20-11-2014, 10:53 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  Wishin , are you taking DIM?
Me thinks that's a hormone overload once a month and that supplementing with DIM could resolve it.

Beckiee, what is DIM?

DIM, ( diindolylmethane) is a natural organic compound that promotes healthy estrogen metabolism in men and women as well as increasing the body’s natural ability to burn fat. DIM is a phytochemical naturally found in small amounts in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli and that has subsequently been synthesized into a convenient, easy-to-swallow nutritional supplement.
Supplementation of DIM promotes the effective metabolism of estrogen by helping the body turn estradiol into helpful metabolites. These helpful metabolites can aid the body in resisting uncontrolled cell growth and the formation of tumors, effect bone health, and promote weight loss by encouraging healthy levels of the hormones that activate enzymes to stimulate lipolysis—the release of stored fat. Properly balanced estrogen levels are instrumental in general hormonal health and well-being.

That was taken from a hollistic website, but if you Google DIM, similar information can be found almost anywhere.(:

thanks so much ^^ I did want to google it, but I wanted to make sure I was looking up the right thing-- when I first got on this site, I was wondering what the heck PM was for the longest! lol so many acronyms ^^;

again, thank you! I am looking to make a leveled program for myself, is why I asked Smile

If you eat processed foods and or drink water bottles. Heck Generally I would recommend the use of DIM as there are so many xenoestrogens in our environment.
I deff think you could benefit from it.

I had been taking BB for two months with some success, but it is too expensive. So, I switched to Solaray Female Caps with greater results in one week. I have psoriasis on my elbows and knees and some minor dermatitis on my face. I had skin cancer removed from my face about four years ago as well. After taking the Female Caps my skin cleared up in just one week! I was getting clearer skin after taking Fenugreek previously as well. Fenugreek is one of the ingredients in Female Caps, so that may be part of the reason. My skin is now softer and almost all of the psoriasis is gone too. I will keep you posted on my growth progress. Hugs and Kisses XXXOOO

hi missboobshirt. it's been soooo long for me to get back. my computer died a horrible death but now, thanks to a credit card, i have a new one. anyway, i've been reading about glandulars ..so, so many unsatisfying articles but i did find one i wanted to share with you and others.

this web site sells glandulars, pretty expensive compared to swanson and others ..maybe, something to do with their method of preparation, preserving all those little biological components but scroll halfway down on this page to the heading General Information on Glandulars. it's a bit more like reading from a school textbook but more depth than most. i liked it.

meanwhile, i'm still taking bo and pumping with my kangzhu, drinking lots of water, taking plenty of kelp. i have the large cups but i so, so wish the cups were available in xl ..my boobage is starting to touch the cups close to the base. i don't have much more room at my sides for bigger cups but i do at my sternum, in between the cups ..couple inches, maybe. unable to tell at this point, ≈11 weeks, if the bo is doing anything for me except that my boobs seem to be growing a bit ..could be a little of everything, though ..massage, kangzhu, bo, nutritional supplements, etc. maybe, i should initiate some fireside chats with my mammary glands ..you know, like cell talk. some of the other girls have a thread on talking to cells ...i find that so intriguing, i mean, aren't i supposed to be the one in charge, leading my body and not the other way around. hope you and other girls are doing well Shy

I have stopped taking BO for a month now and I still get cystic acne around the jaw and neckline. I never had that before.

Maybe see if maca can help regulate you.
keep in mind that when you get off birth control it can take up to six months to be regular again, perhaps the same logic can be applied to the use of herbs and glandulars as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon