Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast is ULTRA SHADY

Star 

I am posting this so people can think twice before buying Ultra Breast. Right now I deeply regret buying it. I haven't posted on this forum before but I am on the NB forums, newbie. Just saying that I'm not out to get them or put them down. I'm a real person lol.

I will be honest and say that NB and Ultra Breast together have been helping me. I see a difference. THATS THE SAD PART! Sad But after this customer service emails, I really can't see myself buying from them anymore. And I don't even think I can take another pill of the current dosage I bought from them. I just can't take it anymore. The responses from their company were shady enough that I don't have peace of mind anymore.

So what happened was I had ordered Ultra Breast based on positive reviews here. After I got it, I read ppl who posted their worries about Mad Cow being contracted from bovine. So I emailed MedPlex customer service and here is the VERY WORD FOR WORD, COPY AND PASTE of our emails. At first he basically just laughs at my concerns and doesn't even answer my questions. Then when I push for more information he just becomes rude and dismissive and not to mention shady. Angry Am I over reacting here? I just think that this is a health product and I can't believe that any company would be so shady! Needless to say I will be switching to Bountiful Breast.

Oct 28
to Austin
Thank you Austin. In the forums someone said that your bovine comes from china and to be ware of mad cow disease? Is that at all true? Where does your bovine come from, which country? Thank you so much for your help!

Austin Karls
AttachmentsOct 28

to me
Please donot believe everything you read online, we would never be in business if that was true…lol

Medplex

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:13 PM

3:59 PM (6 hours ago)

to Austin
Can you please give me some information about where the bovine comes from then? I am still really worried... I would like to know where the bovine comes from and how I can be assured it is safe...

Thanks,

Austin Karls
Attachments6:43 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
If your not comfortable do not purchase product. We do not push product or even have a sales team to do so. We mainly sell to stores and other distributors. Have a great day and thank you for your interest.

A Karls
Medplex@Verizon.Net

uhm.... is it me or is that a really shady response????

(18-11-2014, 04:38 AM)simplypurly Wrote:  I am posting this so people can think twice before buying Ultra Breast. Right now I deeply regret buying it. I haven't posted on this forum before but I am on the NB forums, newbie. Just saying that I'm not out to get them or put them down. I'm a real person lol.

I will be honest and say that NB and Ultra Breast together have been helping me. I see a difference. THATS THE SAD PART! Sad But after this customer service emails, I really can't see myself buying from them anymore. And I don't even think I can take another pill of the current dosage I bought from them. I just can't take it anymore. The responses from their company were shady enough that I don't have peace of mind anymore.

So what happened was I had ordered Ultra Breast based on positive reviews here. After I got it, I read ppl who posted their worries about Mad Cow being contracted from bovine. So I emailed MedPlex customer service and here is the VERY WORD FOR WORD, COPY AND PASTE of our emails. At first he basically just laughs at my concerns and doesn't even answer my questions. Then when I push for more information he just becomes rude and dismissive and not to mention shady. Angry Am I over reacting here? I just think that this is a health product and I can't believe that any company would be so shady! Needless to say I will be switching to Bountiful Breast.

Oct 28
to Austin
Thank you Austin. In the forums someone said that your bovine comes from china and to be ware of mad cow disease? Is that at all true? Where does your bovine come from, which country? Thank you so much for your help!

Austin Karls
AttachmentsOct 28

to me
Please donot believe everything you read online, we would never be in business if that was true…lol

Medplex

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:13 PM

3:59 PM (6 hours ago)

to Austin
Can you please give me some information about where the bovine comes from then? I am still really worried... I would like to know where the bovine comes from and how I can be assured it is safe...

Thanks,

Austin Karls
Attachments6:43 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
If your not comfortable do not purchase product. We do not push product or even have a sales team to do so. We mainly sell to stores and other distributors. Have a great day and thank you for your interest.

A Karls
Medplex@Verizon.Net

uhm.... is it me or is that a really shady response????

Honestly sounds like he couldn't give a crap! I wouldn't buy off them again.
The whole mad cow thing ive always found concerning. But for example I recently emailed a company whos WHEY powder I use and I asked them straight out to please clarify where they source their whey from. The responded very promptly assuring me their whey comes from cows farmed locally in Amercia, non gmo, grass fed, BSE free - so that put my mind at ease. Had they just ignored me I wouldn't have every brought from them again.

With the mad cow thing theres just soo much to consider. Ie all dairy products, all supplements with gelatin, steak, protein powders, other milk products. I got paranoid about all of the above! lol

I guess manufacturers like that guy thought you are just one customer so no need to prove themselves to you, but its still the pits.

He either doesn't know where it comes from, or it is from China and he thinks its not a big deal. Yum Foods (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC), Papa Johns, McDonalds, Burger King, and Carl's Jr got their meat from China too. There was an issue where these suppliers dropped meat on the floor, and McDonalds still didn't drop the supplier. I don't see the point in them wearing masks to keep food uncontaminated, when its dropped on the floor, they probably don't know any better. There are probably sanitary problems in American and European fast food places or restaurants too, depends on the management. If there is a madcow outbreak from China, it would be on the news, unfortunately the news would come late or a small incident would be covered up. I still don't like the idea of getting processed food from China. There are a fraction of local restaurants there that recycle cooking grease from the storm drain.

He should have answered where it was from, instead of brushing it off.

(18-11-2014, 05:31 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  He either doesn't know where it comes from, or it is from China and he thinks its not a big deal. Yum Foods (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC), Papa Johns, McDonalds, Burger King, and Carl's Jr got their meat from China too. There was an issue where these suppliers dropped meat on the floor, and McDonalds still didn't drop the supplier. I don't see the point in them wearing masks to keep food uncontaminated, when its dropped on the floor, they probably don't know any better. There are probably sanitary problems in American and European fast food places or restaurants too, depends on the management. If there is a madcow outbreak from China, it would be on the news, unfortunately the news would come late or a small incident would be covered up. I still don't like the idea of getting processed food from China. There are a fraction of local restaurants there that recycle cooking grease from the storm drain.

He should have answered where it was from, instead of brushing it off.

Agreeed. If he just answered, there wouldn't have been an issue at all! But brushing me off..makes me agree with you. That it either comes from China or he doesn't know.. which is both worrisome!

No food is safe apparently. We need to all become farmers! lol so sad!

(18-11-2014, 05:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Honestly sounds like he couldn't give a crap! I wouldn't buy off them again.
The whole mad cow thing ive always found concerning. But for example I recently emailed a company whos WHEY powder I use and I asked them straight out to please clarify where they source their whey from. The responded very promptly assuring me their whey comes from cows farmed locally in Amercia, non gmo, grass fed, BSE free - so that put my mind at ease. Had they just ignored me I wouldn't have every brought from them again.

With the mad cow thing theres just soo much to consider. Ie all dairy products, all supplements with gelatin, steak, protein powders, other milk products. I got paranoid about all of the above! lol

I guess manufacturers like that guy thought you are just one customer so no need to prove themselves to you, but its still the pits.

I'm glad I'm not going crazy and you also see what I saw and wouldn't buy from them either! Tells me I'm not being paranoid!

So everyone please be warned and spend your well earned money elsewhere. Or if you do buy, please just know that you will be getting zero customer service. Sometimes, if you know ahead of time, it's not so bad.... was a shock to me since I heard they had better support than Bountiful Breast. oh well, live and learn!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon