Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A quick note on herbs that BUILD tissue

Thought I'd share Smile

Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue

Goats rue-Builds breast tissue and increases milk supply

Marshmallow Root-Inhibits Hyaluronidase, increases tissue permeability

Saw palmetto is one of the most effective herbs for breast enlargement. It is believed that this natural herb is a hormonal regulator and helps in increasing breast size, stimulating sexual desire, treating urinary tract infections and regulating weight.

Dong Quai is another excellent herb which is principally used for treating myriad of female health conditions relat[/b]ed to hormonal imbalances and reduced production of estrogen.

Blessed Thistle is also believed to be used as an effective remedy for increasing breast size. This herb is a traditional restorative herb that mainly supports the functioning of female reproductive organs.

Fenugreek is a traditional cure for increasing milk supply from breast. This is also used effectively in treating diabetes, congestion, control high blood pressure, flatulence and breast enhancement.

Pueraria Mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is believed to boost breast size almost up to 80%. It also shows miraculous results on skin and hair.

dandelion root, which increases production of breast cells. It also aids by improving the health of breast tissue and does not produce any adverse repercussions. Fennel seeds increase the production of estrogen as they contain a high concentration of flavonoids. They work by aiding the formation of new cells and tissue in the breasts. Marshmallow root extract is another beneficial remedy for breast enlargement. It can be used as a compress on the breasts and may also be taken internally for some months. Massaging the breasts with natural oils may also help to increase the size of the breasts.

heres what i got. i hope these help!!!!

fennel, marshmallow, marshmallow continued..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more
saw palmetto - saw palmetto continued - dandelion!

dong quai, dong quai continued, fenugreek!

and blessed thistle. send me a pm which you'd like me to look up here.

if theyre in my book and you're curious to see what i have here...

i'll post a pic to you where ever.

hope these help! i like how they have the dosage, and full description

pretty pics too?

(24-11-2014, 10:29 AM)silversurfe Wrote:  and blessed thistle. send me a pm which you'd like me to look up here.

if theyre in my book and you're curious to see what i have here...

i'll post a pic to you where ever.

hope these help! i like how they have the dosage, and full description

pretty pics too?

ahh thank you! you are so helpful ^^ I am loving these pictures and info you can provide with your books, they're awesome! and I will get back to your PM very soon, probably tomorrow. It was quite a read there, love! and I dont wanna miss anything-- It's almost 5AM here Tongue I gotta get to sleep Sad

awe thank goodness this helps!

anything i can provide for you i will haha

and sorry about my "outrage" last night. i hope ur not mad at me!

i still want to help out.

this awesome book here was collecting rust and dust till i got it out and researched all your herbs Big Grin

sadly i couldnt find goats rue or the p.. one...

i searched google for AKA's also.. but none of them showed up in the book.

oh well.

i think im going to make a forum post and offer ALL that HUGE info i sent in pm to you.. to everyone?

i feel like half the ppl here dont realize its more than just NBE and pills and noogles lol. but its maintaiining life and body and mind together as well xD

i write all day so, im not sure when i'll finally find the time to write thatttt post up.

but yeah dont forget to pm me when u need an herb look up! i got it all right hurr (for free) at your disposal!

goodluck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon