Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone test, cleanse, PM?

So I started this journey last March with using just an NB. It started out fine and I developed some plumpness( nothing substantial) after about 3 months. I quickly realized I didn't have the time to develop with NB alone, so now I am going the herbal route! I have ordered an at home salivia hormone test so I can figure out what herbs would work best for me. I am definitely going to try cycling with PM, but everything else will be based off my test results. So I have a question for all of you seasoned NBE's.
Do you think it's necessary to cleanse before trying herbs and if so what cleanse would you suggest?

What type of PM would you suggest? I heard Ainterol was good but then I also read somewhere that it isn't the purest form of PM?

Lastly, I can test up to 5 hormones with the at home test. Which hormones do you think would help me determine my plan the best?

I appreciate any help I can get with this!

You want real time data (the Test resuls) to reflectd hormone levels, I wouldn't dress em up. Lol

Thanks for the response! But I'm not really sure what you're trying to say....

are you talking about like.. a vegetable juice cleanse? i can tell you a few easy drinks to make to cleanse your system

im sorry if i am COMPLETELY off.

there is also some tea cleanses you can do? pa..

i dont know how to spell it right now wow.

pau' de-arco?

it sounds like " paw d arko " tea

it will cleanse you like no tomorrow - take at your own risk xD

but it will do the job. the best thing you can do is cleanse before starting a program.

pau d'arco.

man i need to go check my medicine cabinet. if you respond and confirm that this is the cleanse you are talking about, i'll go check the cabinet to see if my spelling is correct xD

but there are some niceeeee vegetables you can put together to easily and cheaply.. and TASTILY! cleanse lol. if this is what you mean :3

I have no idea what type of cleanse to do lol that's what I'm trying to figure out.

I read that the herbs have less of a chance of absorbing the more "toxins" you have in your body so it's best to do a cleanse before starting any herbs. Ideally a "gentle" cleanse as I work fulltime and have a busy personal life, so sitting in the bathroom all day is not an option :-/

(25-11-2014, 03:28 PM)AAgoAway Wrote:  Thanks for the response! But I'm not really sure what you're trying to say....

Sorry.

Start the cleanse after the hormone test, that way the test reflects the present hormones, and when the test results come back you'll have a better idea on what's deficient. There's some good ideas for flushes in this thread.

The Quick Toxin Flush for NBE
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20619

This is awesome! Thank you Big Grin

And do a colon cleanse first. Espeically if you are prone to constipation. Years of backed up filth in the colon, you don't want to start promoting detox only to have it reabsorbed back into your system cause the pipes are clogged (if you know what I mean).

Also PLEASE do a periodic cleanse every few months with milk thistle. Having been doing herbs for over a year now I have too high estrogen and the SYMPTONS ARENT NICE. Milk thistle should clear out excess estrogen and toxins when you take your break.

That makes sense.
How long would you suggest I cleanse before I start, and how many days do you suggest I should cleanse every couple months?

(26-11-2014, 03:49 AM)AAgoAway Wrote:  That makes sense.
How long would you suggest I cleanse before I start, and how many days do you suggest I should cleanse every couple months?
Im no expert but theres nothing stopping you getting a colonic to address that side of the cleanse? Then you could do a herb cleanse for 2 or 3 weeks ( personally id ask your local health shop and see how long they suggest).
The milk thistle (herb break) ive " heard " every few months. Monitor your symptons though while your on herbs and use that as a guide. Alternatively if you younger id check out the non herbal nbe thread. I mean if you can get results without the risk that would be awesome Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon