Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HOW TO GET A CURVY BOOTY & HIPS

Good Food:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/home.html

(26-11-2014, 06:55 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:38 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I can tell you what I personally do to keep curvy in the right areas and I have a quite large caboose: eat carbs and healthy oils! I eat a lot of Italian meals and it has helped me keep and gain wonderful curves. Supplements I don't feel can do much. You need healthy fats.

Did you start out with a big butt or did you work on it to get to the point that you're at? Do you exercise at all?

Got it from my mama Wink. She's full Italian though so we've always eaten this diet. I did NOT have a bust though and have grown from an A to an almost DD in 1 1/2 years!

I have a curvyish booty. I'd just like it to be a little more plump. My waist is small (probably from how fast my metabolism is?) BUT it's only curvy on one side. Lol. I was thinking about eating more italian dishes so that's funny that you brought that up. Do you eat a lot/often?
-----------------------------------
DasiaWasia ,
Wow, you already look very good. POM

(26-11-2014, 07:16 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:58 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:55 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:38 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  Did you start out with a big butt or did you work on it to get to the point that you're at? Do you exercise at all?

Got it from my mama Wink. She's full Italian though so we've always eaten this diet. I did NOT have a bust though and have grown from an A to an almost DD in 1 1/2 years!

I have a curvyish booty. I'd just like it to be a little more plump. My waist is small (probably from how fast my metabolism is?) BUT it's only curvy on one side. Lol. I was thinking about eating more italian dishes so that's funny that you brought that up. Do you eat a lot/often?

Your bum is cute! I graze all day and then have usually 1 or 2 big(ish) meals a day. I am pescatarian I should add (no meat, only fish) and have a fast metabolism/high energy so I am literally hungry all the time.

I'm literally hungry ALL THE TIME. I think one of my problems is that I'm not eating enough. I'm gonna go grocery shopping tomorrow for healthier items and staple items I could make different meals with. I go through this thing where I don't find things appetizing so I just don't eat even though I'm hungry. Sad So you've mentioned you do squats.. do you do them everyday? do you use weights?

Well, I do squats maybe 3 or 4 times a month, haha. Just to maintain. I do outdoor exercise. Nature is my gym! Don't go to bed on an empty stomach, that's what I've learned. We grow in our sleep. Give your body food to help you grow! When your stomach is growling, your body is eating away at the fat. Try to snack all day on healthy foods so you don't have a growling stomach.

(26-11-2014, 04:45 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:55 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  I have a curvyish booty. I'd just like it to be a little more plump. My waist is small (probably from how fast my metabolism is?) BUT it's only curvy on one side. Lol. I was thinking about eating more italian dishes so that's funny that you brought that up. Do you eat a lot/often?

Aww.. Thank you so much. Blush

So I've decided I'm going to try:
PM (phytoestrogen), an adaptogen, and a circulation herb (which I can find both in Major Curves). Nightly I will massage my butt with two odorless fish oil capsules per buttcheek. I'm going to try massaging my breast too. I guess trial and error is the only way I'm going to learn what works for my body or not.

(26-11-2014, 07:45 PM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 04:45 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:55 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  I have a curvyish booty. I'd just like it to be a little more plump. My waist is small (probably from how fast my metabolism is?) BUT it's only curvy on one side. Lol. I was thinking about eating more italian dishes so that's funny that you brought that up. Do you eat a lot/often?

Aww.. Thank you so much. Blush

So I've decided I'm going to try:
PM (phytoestrogen), an adaptogen, and a circulation herb (which I can find both in Major Curves). Nightly I will massage my butt with two odorless fish oil capsules per buttcheek. I'm going to try massaging my breast too. I guess trial and error is the only way I'm going to learn what works for my body or not.
----------------------------------------------
No one knows your body more than you. Just listen to it. Smile POM

So I've been taking one raw maca pill a day (500mg) and I've developed a swollen, tender vein in my right hand. I'm not sure if it's from the maca but I've noticed that it gets big again when I take it. I haven't taken any today. It's still swollen, green, and tender though. Also my butt has been feeling sore.

(20-12-2014, 03:39 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  So I've been taking one raw maca pill a day (500mg) and I've developed a swollen, tender vein in my right hand. I'm not sure if it's from the maca but I've noticed that it gets big again when I take it. I haven't taken any today. It's still swollen, green, and tender though. Also my butt has been feeling sore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon