Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cell Talk: Talking to Cells

A talisman is an object which is believed to contain certain magical or sacramental properties which would provide good luck for the possessor or possibly offer protection from evil or harm.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talisman#cite_note-Campo-1

Wink POM

Lovely baubles! Digs through jewelry box for malachite heart pendant. On a more serious note, just in case quartz does really have the answers, I might still ask it some questions. I have n always been attracted to rocks and crystals and other magical things, even though I am not too into organized systems of implementation, if you will. I am more of a researcher than practicing any certain thing. What have you found yourself more attracted to?

(23-05-2015, 07:42 AM)char Wrote:  Lovely baubles! Digs through jewelry box for malachite heart pendant. On a more serious note, just in case quartz does really have the answers, I might still ask it some questions. I have n always been attracted to rocks and crystals and other magical things, even though I am not too into organized systems of implementation, if you will. I am more of a researcher than practicing any certain thing. What have you found yourself more attracted to?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
It is probably safe not to practice magic. Although it comes in dark and white forms, but the temptation to use it for personal gain without regards for the Golden Rule can do more damage than help.

POM

Thanks Pom. I am talking about magical things, maybe in a more romantic than literal sense. I have met people that practice "magick," but it (especially because I have resistance to ritural sometimes), is not really my thing. I have to admit that I sort of avoid that arena because I don't quit know what the intention is or exactly where it is going, though I know that there are people of good heart/intention from myriad walks of life. When it comes to certain things, however, I have some interest. In fact, I am kind of nerdy aboout it. I would say that I might consider myself a sort of amatuer parapsychologist and spiritually, a Mystic Christian. I believe that some things in life may hold some significance or meaning or mystery that we don't quite understand. When I was younger, I was fascinated by the idea of healing people with a touch and the ability to influence things with the mind ("Matilda" is still one of my favorite movies and of course "The Matrix" (1st one only). Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon