Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cell Talk: Talking to Cells

Really, y'all? So we are all in here growing healthy, bigger bosomies and stuff, elevating our consciousness? Ah, the share! Oh, my stars! High-fives all around! Please! A toast! Big Grin To our best, highest, and most joyous good!

anytime i begin reading about cells i’m just so fascinated, so difficult to fathom they could be so complex. it's like each one shares a little portion of consciousness. from time to time, i come across some article where some learned person says something like ‘we should be living centuries’ and i remember stuff i’d read about henrietta lack who over 60yrs ago was treated for cervical cancer. unbeknownst to her, some of her cells were cultivated. typically, cells are programmed within their own dna for apoptosis but henrietta’s cells never died and are still living.

i’ve started talking to some of my cells. i just don’t know if they’re listening. i wonder if they have a hearing problem. i love thinking about these ideas that all matter is really different forms of energy, every bit of our flesh and world and friends and this keyboard and all these energies responding to conscious direction. i read a little book once that was so above my understanding that talked about meditating with sound and color and the meaning these vibrations had for our health. at this point, i wish i had something earth-shattering to conclude but one thing i’ve managed to learn is that when i’m trying to make a change and i backslide a little here or there, i always tell myself, it’s ok, keep going, even if my efforts are small, i just kick the little setback aside and continue and press on, everyday a little, everyday a little, everyday a little.

for about 3 years i kept a dream journal. i was very, very single-minded. for me, the trick was to, upon awakening and realizing i was waking, not think of anything, clear my mind of all thoughts and inside my head scan the darkness under my eyelids, ‘what was i just doing, what was i just doing’ and i’d catch the tail-end, then i could work backwards and it would all start cascading back to my mind and i’d write it down and think about it. i found the more i did this, the easier it became to remember and i was remembering several different dream episodes i'd had through the night. sometimes, as i was falling asleep, i'd ask myself for clarification to some issue and it seemed that often, i'd get a metaphorical dream that gave me insight. dreams are full of metaphor. i stopped keeping the journal and slowly i remembered less and less. at the time i was reading a lot about dreams, jung’s collective unconscious, the seth books and meditating. i was never happier. i should get back to that. my biggest obstacle is a job that takes a lot of my mental energy and it really upsets me. i can't even begin to tell you how much it upsets me. thanks for the wonderful links everybody.

btw, i'm so tempted to order these boots

Thanks solomé for posting your thoughts. Just a note that yes, the cells do hear us, but they don't talk back like us, only thru their language. <3 POM

P.S.(Oh, I really like those boots too.)

Well, that was some very refreshing reading, my friends! I was learning more about cell talking, just a little bit earlier today. Encouraging to read these posts! Big Grin

"For all healing, mental or material, attune each atom of the body, each reflex of the brain forces, to the awareness of the divine that lies within each atom, each cell of the body."  Edgar Cayce Reading 3384-2

Huh POM

[attachment=9627]ok this seems an appropriate thread of yours for this.
as per pm, I also use himalyan salt lamps while I sit in front of my laptop using evil WIFI....

Oooo! Great medallion (when else do I get to use that wordSmile! What are they both made of? I want!

(22-05-2015, 08:30 AM)char Wrote:  Oooo! Great medallion (when else do I get to use that wordSmile! What are they both made of? I want!

oh jeepers I got it a few years ago?? its some rock of sorts that negates emf's and the likes. meant to balance me! cant say it works to be honest...
I don't feel any more balanced than the next guy!
il have a google and see if I can remember where I got it

this is where I got my other stuff.
I got some pendants too, special rocks etc.
I forget to wear the things though..

http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/

ok so while I have NO IDEA what these pendants do.... (im a tosser right lol) I did buy them with the best intentions off that life energy site I posted Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon