Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

solutions for saggy(to the outsides) breasts

Hello,

Since i used the noogleberry i dont like the outward projection of my breasts anymore. They are very wideset which they never were and i am trying to work on it, even though I have no idea what the outcome will be and if it's even workable.
What i tried(maybe somethings are a bit desperate like the coffee scrub, but you'll never know)

- Collagen rich foods including vit c which helps in forming collagen.
-Coffee scrubs for blood circulation( it makes them plump afterwards but I'm not sure if it has given me permanent changes.)
-Honey mask on my breasts(I like the sligtly tightening effects i will deff continue this one)
-hot/cold showers(blood circulation)
-Bio flavanoiden
-Protein rich foods
-Lubricate and massage daily 15 min.(future plans are 1 hour a day)

Right now i dont see the wished results so i would like to do more
I would like to add easy tape on my breasts trought out the day i want to tape them a bit more inwards, hope you'll understand me.

But i am a bit insecure about it, i thought if they can bind off chinese feet and keep them small i must be able to manage this..and get them tight back on their place and that is more inwards.
What do you think will this sort out any effect or is it ridiculous?

Other tips for breast tightening are welcome.. Thank you.

What size noogleberry are you using? Are you using one whose diameter is far larger than your breast? If not, then I can see it causing problems. You want a size with a ton of room around it. I have noticed my cleavage is waaay more enhanced now and I'm having the opposite problem of yours, but I use an XL dome on my tiny frame.

3,000 mg MSM or chicken's feet broth. You can eat collagen foods like home made broth (no bullion), chicken skin, pho with tendon and tripe, etc. but it will take quite a lot. Regardless of the source it will take a while to build up reserves. Your joints and skin need collagen too.

Go braless whenever practical, except when jogging then use a good sports bra.

Bench press. Not too many reps. You want heavy weight for bulk chest muscle not endurance. If you can't get to equipment try weighted pushups or pectoral exercises with dumbbells. Google pectoral or chest exercises.

If they are tubular or otherwise not round try progesterone cream. But if not PC may lower estrogen and shouldn't be used alone.

A little outward pointing is normal though, as is a small amount of sag.

(27-11-2014, 07:54 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  3,000 mg MSM or chicken's feet broth. You can eat collagen foods like home made broth (no bullion), chicken skin, pho with tendon and tripe, etc. but it will take quite a lot. Regardless of the source it will take a while to build up reserves. Your joints and skin need collagen too.

Bench press. Not too many reps. You want heavy weight for bulk chest muscle not endurance. If you can't get to equipment try weighted pushups or pectoral exercises with dumbbells. Google pectoral or chest exercises.

If they are tubular or otherwise not round try progesterone cream. But if not PC may lower estrogen and shouldn't be used alone.

Hi surfer. could one have the same benefits by eating the skin of chicken (ie myself I love the stuff)? Is there a lot of saturated fat though we need to worry about by eating the skin and/or including it in our broths? Im new to broths but am making an effort to making them more instead of packet broth.. although the packet stuff is soo much easier.. Sad

Yes chicken skin has collagen, but probably less than chicken's feet for example. So you may need to eat a lot which does mean a lot of fat.

Home made broth is typically made with a bone. That still has fat but less of it. The reason I say to not use bullion is that it is all chicken fat and zero collagen. You need the rubbery or gluey parts not the fatty parts. Bones are filled with collagen glue too; they'd be brittle without it. You can also use other random rubbery chicken bits, especially the tendons holding two bones together. All you have to do is put a bone, water and salt in a pot, heat for 30 minutes, remove bone. So 30 seconds of prep then a lot of waiting. A chicken bone makes about a pint. I've made soup a few times and I like to make the broth in its own pot while I prep everything else, then I add the broth when it's ready. Broth by itself is great too.

You can freeze the bones or make extra broth and refrigerate or freeze it. A little of the vitamins and flavor might be harmed by freezing, but the minerals and collagen are unaffected. I usually use frozen bones and it still tastes amazing; I don't notice a difference.

I think taking MSM is simpler. Or if you want to go all out then find some chicken feet to make broth. Bone broth is very tasty though.

(27-11-2014, 06:53 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  What size noogleberry are you using? Are you using one whose diameter is far larger than your breast? If not, then I can see it causing problems. You want a size with a ton of room around it. I have noticed my cleavage is waaay more enhanced now and I'm having the opposite problem of yours, but I use an XL dome on my tiny frame.

Hi, i used the medium domes for large a/small b cup breasts. I don't think they were to wide for my frame they actually exactly fitted in the wide. But the problem i think was that they are to round and they did not touched my skin at al sides. This gave me a gap on the outside which maybe caused to suck more outside breasts into the domes..
I dont fully understand what you mean by you want a size with a ton of room around it, you mean that it is good to have far more space in your dome?
I saw your frame and it doesnt look much different than mine in wide, i cant imagine having bigger(XL) domes on my frame.
The thing with my natural breasts was that they were close setted maybe slightly to close for the Noogleberry. But im pretty sure i wouldnt have fit the smal domes since the foam rings werent working for me. They took too much space.

(27-11-2014, 07:54 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  3,000 mg MSM or chicken's feet broth. You can eat collagen foods like home made broth (no bullion), chicken skin, pho with tendon and tripe, etc. but it will take quite a lot. Regardless of the source it will take a while to build up reserves. Your joints and skin need collagen too.

Chickens feet broth? Is that a soup made off chicken feet? I never heard off it and i think it is hard to find here. I do eat a lot of chicken but i saw you already said to Ella it is not as high in collagen. Is a supplement form going well too?
I will do the excercises that is a good one i also will try to strengthen the neck area you feel when you eating gum. But the msm i dont know, it is a real doubt for me since i read you loose weight from it.
Dont know if this is true because i read soooo much about msm that I am kind of confused if i should take it or not..

edit: I am already braless most of the time and they are not tubular

(30-11-2014, 09:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Chickens feet broth? Is that a soup made off chicken feet? I never heard off it and i think it is hard to find here. I do eat a lot of chicken but i saw you already said to Ella it is not as high in collagen. Is a supplement form going well too?
I will do the excercises that is a good one i also will try to strengthen the neck area you feel when you eating gum. But the msm i dont know, it is a real doubt for me since i read you loose weight from it.
Dont know if this is true because i read soooo much about msm that I am kind of confused if i should take it or not..

I believe chicken's feet broth would be a chicken's foot, water, salt, simmer for a while. All collagen has sulfur in it, that's what the MSM is for: sulfur. One way or another you're getting sulfur if you get collagen. I haven't heard of losing weight from it and I've gotten a bit skeptical about hearing such and such might do such and such without quantifying it. Especially with weight loss. I don't think anything *forces* you to lose weight except painful starvation and even that doesn't work long term. Or causes terrible damage if you do. It all depends on the person's situation. If your body is trying to lose weight and it's missing that one nutrient needed to do so, than sure it'll aid weight loss. But if you're underweight I doubt any food for weight loss will make you lose even more weight. Rather you might be missing some nutrient you need to gain weight. People gotta stop being enemies with their bodies and blaming it for wrongs, and rather give it what it needs. I've never found any nutrient that can hurt you except in extreme amounts an order of magnitude above what you need. Or even more than that. I don't think MSM will hurt. Some people get an upset stomach at first though so start gradually. High collagen foods are even better because you get other random nutrients too, but likewise because of all the other random stuff in it you need to consume quite a lot to get enough sulfur.

Ya you probably don't need progesterone cream and you don't want to accidentally get too much progesterone. Though it takes a hormone test to be 100% sure. Other indications of low progesterone may include having more butt than chest, or other non-round shapes not only tubular; progesterone widens while estrogen lengthens. Heavy monthly bleeding too. High progesterone is the reverse: small butt compared to chest, super round/wide circular chest that may sometimes be mistaken for implants, and light irregular periods that have trouble coming. But that's not always the case and again a hormone test is the only way to be sure.

Ya exercises are good. Good luck. An example for the bench press is 8-12 reps and 3 sets, with a minute of rest in between. The more weight the more bulk you get, but don't hurt yourself.

(01-12-2014, 03:36 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(30-11-2014, 09:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

I believe chicken's feet broth would be a chicken's foot, water, salt, simmer for a while. All collagen has sulfur in it, that's what the MSM is for: sulfur. One way or another you're getting sulfur if you get collagen. I haven't heard of losing weight from it and I've gotten a bit skeptical about hearing such and such might do such and such without quantifying it. Especially with weight loss. I don't think anything *forces* you to lose weight except painful starvation and even that doesn't work long term. Or causes terrible damage if you do. It all depends on the person's situation. If your body is trying to lose weight and it's missing that one nutrient needed to do so, than sure it'll aid weight loss. But if you're underweight I doubt any food for weight loss will make you lose even more weight. Rather you might be missing some nutrient you need to gain weight. People gotta stop being enemies with their bodies and blaming it for wrongs, and rather give it what it needs. I've never found any nutrient that can hurt you except in extreme amounts an order of magnitude above what you need. Or even more than that. I don't think MSM will hurt. Some people get an upset stomach at first though so start gradually. High collagen foods are even better because you get other random nutrients too, but likewise because of all the other random stuff in it you need to consume quite a lot to get enough sulfur.

Ya you probably don't need progesterone cream and you don't want to accidentally get too much progesterone. Though it takes a hormone test to be 100% sure. Other indications of low progesterone may include having more butt than chest, or other non-round shapes not only tubular; progesterone widens while estrogen lengthens. Heavy monthly bleeding too. High progesterone is the reverse: small butt compared to chest, super round/wide circular chest that may sometimes be mistaken for implants, and light irregular periods that have trouble coming. But that's not always the case and again a hormone test is the only way to be sure.

Ya exercises are good. Good luck. An example for the bench press is 8-12 reps and 3 sets, with a minute of rest in between. The more weight the more bulk you get, but don't hurt yourself.

Wow, you just know a lot about women, like more than most guys probably ,you even know the endocrine system better than i do.
When i listen to your story about shapes and hormones I think there is nothing wrong with my hormons maybe i have slightly less estrogen because i had short breasts not long ones. And they look a little like implants very round i have a average butt comparing to my body and i have wide hips so that doesnt make me really dominant off a certain hormone i guess. I have regular periods the only thing that is very inconsistent is the lenght off my cycle it varies from 2 days to 6 days and to amount off blood loss.
I dont have the money for a hormone test i only have the money for a saliva hormone test but those arent really reliable. So it is guessing.
I do think i have a problem in processing fat, when i eat something fat like fries or junkfood it is like my body cant process it and i just shit it out. So it is hard to hold this feminine layer of fat on my body.

I understand you are getting tired of such can do such and etcetera so do i.. The thing i read bout MSM is that it is anti inflammatory and therefore getting fluids and other compoments out of your cells which ofcourse couses weightloss. But if sulfur really causes skin tightening i should try it out and monitor my weight because i cant loose no more. For me it is really scary because one week i weigh 3 kilo heavier and the next week it is gone. I can have a difference of 5 kilo in only 2 weeks. There fore little concerns on using it.

I see. Ya you probably don't need PC then. I wouldn't worry about hormones since everything related seems to be in good shape. Good luck.

If you aren't underweight don't worry about being skinny. If you are then eat all the food groups including whole grains, seafood, eggs and sunflower seeds. Get kelp seasoning and use a tiny bit on food if you don't already get iodized salt. Limit aerobics, though a little is good for circulation. And eat calories of course but that's a given.

I learn from reading I suppose. I know about male hormones too ha. pubmed.gov is nice for studies. Or get something with references, or at the very least confirmed by multiple sources with no motivation to deceive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon