Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone here ever tried Natural Peaks?

I am just curious if anyone here has ever tried Natural Peaks? It's all I'm trying right now and I'm curious if it works. I started it about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for your input!

Illegal claims: Concrete claims of precise results or substitutions for medical procedures like surgery aren't legal whether legit or not.
Relatively recent company just sprang up so FDA hasn't caught them yet, means no reputation either.
750 mg x 30 = 22.5g = $5 worth of capsules, $1 if you get bulk herbs.
Flooded with fake reviews on Amazon and all the other reviews are 1 star.

Sorry but you've been scammed.

If you are lucky and have low estrogen and high progesterone (typically an inverted pear body shape) you might notice something in 6 months from the pueraria mirifica in it. But even then it would be better to buy your own pueraria mirifica at 1/25th to 1/5th the price.

I just started taking this, but so far I am pleasantly surprised. They don't upset my stomach and are easy to swallow. Instructions say best results after 90 days...I am no where near that time, but so far I really think they are firmer and look slightly larger than before I started taking these. We will have to see what the long term result will be!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon