Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking Program

So after 8 months of browsing and going back and forth from frustration of all the information, I decided just to jump in and get started and hopefully get some help along the way! From my experiences from my two other posts and from what I've read there's a lot of helpful supportive people here!
Basically I'm going to use this thread to track what I do...and hopefully my progress!

I started about three days ago and have been using my NB everyday for at least an hour a day.I massage in Volufiline that's been heated with a heating pad first, then I warm my breast with the heating pad. I then use palmers cocoa butter to help prevent stretch marks before I apply the domes.I've been leaving them on the whole time, but I'm debating switching to the 7:2 method.

I've heard horror stories about taking the wrong type of hormonal herbs for your specific body, so I have ordered an at home saliva hormone test, it was on sale at $155 for testing of 5 hormones. It should be arriving between today and 4 days from now. I will update with more details once the test arrives!

Starting:
Underbust: 29.5
Bust: 31.5
(According to these numbers I should be able to fit a B cup but I can only fill out a 32A and sometimes a VS 32B as some of their bras are cut small)

Current:

Goal:
Bust: 33.5 (D)

The saliva hormone test has finally arrived! It comes with a questionnaire asking about any "symptoms" you may be experiencing I'm assuming to help determine the results of your test, and to help in their explanation of results. There is also an information sheet for you to fill out where you can also choose which hormones you would like to test; DHEA, Estradiol, Cortisol AM, Progesterone, Testosterone, Cortisol AM & PM and Diurnal Cortisol-Cx4. I paid to have 5 tested so I plan on testing DHEA, Estradiol, Progesterone and Testosterone and I have yet to decide on the 5th.

It comes with 4 tubes and instructions on what to do with them. On days 19-21 of your cycle is when you start the process. 30 minutes after waking up you fill the first tube a quarter of the way. Two hours later you fill the second tube a quarter of the way before lunch. Two hours after that you fill the third tube a quarter of the way before dinner and the the fourth tube two hours after that.

So now I just have to wait till the 19th to start the process! In the meantime I am still massaging, using my NB and tracking everything in my journal. I'm seeing swelling from massaging and using my NB and it's awesome to walk around and feel that extra bounce! Will update once I receive results from the test or if I see any more progress from my NB and massaging.

Starting:
(According to these numbers I should be able to fit a B cup but I can only fill out a 32A and sometimes a VS 32B as some of their bras are cut small)

Current:

Goal:

That's great that you are doing a hormone test. I think that is the best thing to do before starting herbs that tamper with hormones.

Update:
I've been using my NB(pump for 7 minutes, massage for 2) for an hour or more everyday for about a month now(missing maybe 2-3 days). I have about 1/4 inch in growth on the measuring tape, and I have a very noticeable increase in definition in the upper breast, cleavage area. There is also some great under breast growing and I definitely have more to "grab"!
I've sent in my saliva test, but I also saw my gyn yesterday and she assured me that I was balanced. I went ahead and ordered my products since some take three weeks to get here, I'm still going to wait for my hormone test results just to confirm what my doctor said then I will be diving right into my plan!

Below are the products I ordered:

-The oh so famous PM-Ainterol capsules 500mg
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/mobile_product_info.php?cPath=17&products_id=46

- PM Serum
http://purafem.com/pueraria-mirifica-serum

-PC
http://www.amazon.com/Emerita-Pro-Gest-Cream-tube-PACKAGING/dp/B000IMQE5U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419390151&sr=8-1&keywords=Emerita+Pro-Gest+Cream%2C+4+oz.+tube+%28PACKAGING+MAY+VARY%29

-vitamin D
-Collagen
-Natural multivitamin

I also bought milk thistle. I will be doing a week long milk thistle cleanse before starting. I will cycling my PM days 1-14 and PC the rest of my cylcle. I will be taking the vitamins and collagen throughout the month. Every 3 months I will take a week long break and cleanse using milk thistle. Now it's just a waiting game to see when my products will arrive!

Starting:

Current:
Bust: 31 & 3/4ths

Goal:

My PM capsules and PC arrived wayyyy earlier than expected! Looks like I will be starting my program earlier than expected Smile

Hi, how are you doing on the PM and pc? Not bothered by side effects i hope?

Sorry for the late response, I've been frustrated! I became really sick the same time I started my cycle so I thought it was best not to start supplements while I'm sick so I can track possible negative effects. So the plan was to start it this cycle.....well I was supposed to start my cycle January 29th....and it has yet to start. Which means I have yet to start my herbal program :-(

so The 7.2 method is pump for 7 min break for 2 min to massage breast and pump again . repeat this for a hour . am I rite . I want to try thats why I ask . coz I loose the pulling feeling after say 8 min . so this be a gr8 method for me .

Yes that's right, that's the method I use. Make sure you're using lotion whenever you massage in between and before as well. If you're losing that pulling feeling it's probably because air is gradually releasing, this is normal so just give it an extra pump to create the tension again. Just make sure you're not pumping too hard because that can be counterproductive

FINALLY started my cycle this past Sunday, 2 weeks later :-/ which means I just started my routine!
So far I have been taking one pill of PM every morning with a glass of milk along with my collagen and a multivitamin. Every morning after my shower I have also been massaging in one dropper of PM serum on each breast. Day 4 and so far no noticeable negative side effects but no positive either!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon