Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

choices for rising the body temperature with b.o

Lightbulb 

i know that l tyrosine is essential for rising the body temperature which is very important with bo,
but i really don't want to use it as, i read many bad side effect of using l tyrosine . ( insomnia , agitation , increasing the heart rate and blood pressure , and sometimes some kind of depression )

i don't want to use kelp too, as it worsen my acne while i was taking it in bountiful breast .

so what are the others good choices for rising the body temperature ?

on the other hand i like l ornithine effect and recently i found this product that i liked for containing l arginin and l ornithine together pluse glycine, lysine and b6 that increase the ornithine absorption , but this has nothing to do with rising the body temperature , it's just good for growth hormone .
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-c...s-120-caps

A couple months ago I tried BO and L-Tyrosine together. It didn't work out for me, the L-Tyrosine seemed to give me cold/fever symptoms every time I started taking it. I would take it for a week, get sick, stop taking it, and felt better again. I just recently realized that a lot of my low temp problems stem from lack of iodine in my diet. Iodine is really important for proper thyroid function, and the thyroid is important for proper hormone function.

I wouldn't salt my food, I wanted to taste the food, not the salt. Since last night, I've had two meals where I added a generous amount of iodized salt.

My body temp has raised from my typical 79.3-79.8 degrees to 98.1 degrees.

You may not have enough iodine in your diet, give this natural alternative a shot before diving into paying for these other things.

(03-12-2014, 02:44 PM)lora Wrote:  i know that l tyrosine is essential for rising the body temperature which is very important with bo,
but i really don't want to use it as, i read many bad side effect of using l tyrosine . ( insomnia , agitation , increasing the heart rate and blood pressure , and sometimes some kind of depression )

i don't want to use kelp too, as it worsen my acne while i was taking it in bountiful breast .

on the other hand i like l ornithine effect and recently i found this product that i liked for containing l arginin and l ornithine together pluse glycine, lysine and b6 that increase the ornithine absorption , but this has nothing to do with rising the body temperature , it's just good for growth hormone .
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-c...s-120-caps

Tyrosine may still be good, I will explain why it might not workfor you at the moment.

As Gawku suggested iodine can help a lot. seaweed if you like sushi nori... the acne may be caused by bromine detox, not the kelp.

Anyway, my explanation: when you take tyrosine, it sounds like your body is thrown off balance by the dopamine boost. Tyrosine can still be helpful, you just need to take down the dopamine a notch.

Next time you take tyrosine, try something to raise GABA action (works against agitation, increased heart rate and bloodpressure) or serotonin levels (reduces depression) to balance out the increased dopamine.

For low GABA - L-theanine, any old GABA supplement (supposedly only used by the gut before ever reaching the brain but i like it)

For low serotonin - St. John's wort, rhodiola, 5-htp - use in moderation, don't combine with SSRI type meds, and do research to avoid "serotonin syndrome"

it's what I would do, I personally haven't experimented with increasing my body temperature yet. I hope this can be of some use though.

Theanine is what I would try first, it's good for so many things.

I use cayenne pepper extract pills to help raise my body temperature and increase circulation. It's a part of my regimen and I think it has been helping!

From wiki:
Cayenne pepper consumption dilates the blood vessels and speeds the metabolism due to the high amounts of capsaicin. With the consumption of cayenne peppers, the amount of heat the human body puts off is influenced. In animal studies, capsaicin has the ability to boost metabolism, which in turn causes weight loss. This increases circulation and blood flow to all major organs, facilitating oxygen and nutrient delivery

If you do use these depending on strength you must take with food or you will have a very upset stomach! Haha I take extra strength. Not sure about the regular strength ones though.

Some foods with Iodine:
Cranberries, yogurt, navy beans, strawberries, cheese, milk, ice cream, potatoes, cod, iodized salt, shrimp, lobster, turkey, tuna, eggs, soy milk/sauce, dried prunes, bananas, canned corn, white bread, green beans

(30-12-2014, 10:21 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  If you do use these depending on strength you must take with food or you will have a very upset stomach! Haha I take extra strength. Not sure about the regular strength ones though.

I actually take them right before I eat. Like immediately before. If I wait to long to eat I get sick. If I take them after I eat or towards the end of the meal I get sick too. However, I worked up to 2 pills three times a day (with my main meals) and my circulation issues are much better. Not 100% but definitely much better than they were.

Ginger Root works for me. Smile

okay girls , from your experiences ,
i think those are the good options ,

1. cayenne pepper extract pills ..
----adverse effect: upset stomach.
----overcoming by: taking them right before the meal.

2. ginger root :
---i think no adverse effect.
---and i can put the powder in capsules.

3. another good option which i'm gonna try this time with more regularity and in exchange with ginger capsules , is something called Ambergris
it comes from the Whale, so i think it contains iodine too,
my father makes a jelly like thing from this Ambergris and he keeps saying that it contains iodine and rises the body temperature, so he insist to give it to me when i've a common cold , and it really rises my temperature like ginger drink or much more effective than it .

it's just hard for me to stick to it, as it should be taken with a hot drink, and i'm not a big fan of hot drinks Dodgy

but it seems that it's the money saving choice for me Rolleyes
so i think i'll try hard to stick to it Dodgy

by the way , this thing ( Ambergris ) increases the circulation and regulate the blood pressure like nothing else can do Big Grin
mainly increases the blood pressure.

i really know that it's a good stuff, but we always don't appreciate the things we have Big Grin

it's pricey too ( for my dad of course Big Grin ) i take it for free Big Grin

Freshly produced ambergris has a marine odour (iodine odour) Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon