Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

choices for rising the body temperature with b.o

why don't we use iodine itself ..

i recently got two another options to raise my body temperature ..

one is using BioPerine

and the other most important is
Detoxadine Nascent Iodine

and iodine is the one i'm gonna choose to give a try

i recently read a lot about iodine, and i got obsessed about it Big Grin
and it helps with estrogen dominance and pcos ..
it detoxify your body as well Big Grin

here's the link

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natur...ine-facts/

re: so what are the others good choices for rising the body temperature?

Have a look at Alpha Lipoic Acid. I cut that out of a stack (for other purposes) because it was making me too warm.

Hey - It's been awhile since I've been on this site. I just recently thought I'd try B.O. again, I had some minor success with it before, but that was a while ago now, stopped because I wasn't really seeing significant results, and the reason was I was too cold! I've had low body temps for as long as I can remember, like - 96-97. Sometimes, it even dipped down into the 94s wth! I would shiver and shake sometimes like the cold was on the inside, and I couldn't get warm again until I bathed or something. I got tested for thyroid, doc said I was totally normal and only needed an anti-depressant. Gee, thanks. I was really sleepy all the time, super lethargic. I tried desiccated thyroid, but it didn't really help. I took lugol's iodine and had a terrible reaction to it - so that didn't help either. I took cayenne and ate ginger and warming herbs but it was minimal and temporary if at all effective.

Flash forward a couple years now and I wanted to try NBE again, but know that raising my temp is critical. I came across Matt Stone's philosophy (you can google it, he has a few free books out) and it was like - an "a-ha" moment. I just started EATING MORE. I just took my temperature right now, and it's at 98.5! This is seriously big news for me. My BBT has increased from 97.1 give or take a tenth, to 98.2, give or take a few tenths. I've only been following this "program" (which isn't even really a program. It's literally - just eat more.) for a few weeks now, and I've seen a real quick improvement.

I know that it's not everybody's issue - some people legitimately need thyroid support, iodine, etc... but for me and for others on other forums, eating more significantly increases metabolism, body temperature, energy, and well being.

I was never stick thin, either, I've always had more than enough cushion, so I'm a bit concerned that eating more is just gonna pack on weight and I'll gain like, 6 sizes in 6 months and then never be able to get it off or something. I don't know. I'm willing to try it out for a couple months and see what happens.

By eating more, I mean - BIG breakfast, BIG lunch, BIG dinner + protein powder, + snacks. equivalent to around 2500-3000 cals.

And some people do choose to eat whatever without regard to healthy choices. I decided to stick with healthy choices like:

Sweet potato, potatoes, brown rice, whole wheat bread, quinoa, steel cut oats, meats:chicken, beef, fish, oysters, sardines, tofu , Fresh and frozen veggies of all varieties, and lots and lots of COCONUT oil and butter. Sometimes some cheese and milk too, but I try to not have a ton of it because I'm acne prone.

My "normal" day before this was probably around 1500 cals, and I weighed 130 give or take. Now - yea, around 2500 or 3000 and honestly I don't know what I weigh right now because I haven't stepped on a scale. I have increased an .5 inch all across the board though.

Some people say that initially you gain weight, but once you reach a set point and can't gain anymore, you start to normalize your metabolism and then weight comes off. I don't know, I haven't gotten there yet. But I did just start my B.O. 2 days ago, and I'm excited to see if it works better for me this time now that my temps are up. I hope this helps someone else too. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon