Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MooBerries NBE Plan

Wink 

Ok I hope this all makes sense. I starting be doing a liver detox with Dandelion Root tea. I drank one cup a day everyday for one week. Last night as a entered my Luteal phase I massaged with avocado oil which I plan on doing 3 times a day. Also last night I bought spearmint tea and I had my first cup this morning.

I'm not really taking and herbal supplements yet. You know besides the spearmint tea I'm taking as an anti-androgen. I want to take my time and see how my body reacts to everything. So I'm probably just going to this until my next period.

During my period I drink an herbal tonic called Lydia Pinkham to help with my symptoms. That is basically my main herbal supplementing. When I enter my Luteal phase next year for the month of January I think I will start taking vitex.

So until then it basically:
~I will massage with the avocado from the 16-30 day of my cycle 3 times a day (because my cycle is 30 days not 28)
~Drink Spearmint 3 times a day
~Drink Lydia Pinkham twice a day during my period (Day 1-5)
~Then I will massage with coconut oil During my Follicular phase (Day 5-15)

Sounds like you are a reasonable person is all. I take the same cautious approach with what I am doing.

(04-12-2014, 12:07 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sounds like you are a reasonable person is all. I take the same cautious approach with what I am doing.

Hey thanks alot Big Grin

Ok I decided to post my measurements

Do make fun they are a little on the larger side. I believe the reason for this is hormonal imbalances. Which is lot of what I'm hoping to correct.

Ok so my measurements are:
Bust: 47in
Under bust: 38in
Waist: 42in
Hips: 47in

So yeah I'm but I'm trying o work everything out. Wish me luck.

I think it's fair to say..... Most of us are right with ya.

Have you considered wearing http://squeem.net/?product=miracle-vest

(09-12-2014, 05:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I think it's fair to say..... Most of us are right with ya.

Thank you you know you are so encouraging in your own subtle way. Which is awesome.

(09-12-2014, 01:37 PM)James98 Wrote:  Have you considered wearing http://squeem.net/?product=miracle-vest

A girdle hell yeah. I just haven't found one I like yet. That is like comfortable.

OK So haven't been sticking to the plan exactly but I have been massage at lease once a day and drinking one cup on tea. Better hen nothing right but the thing is today my breast are extra sore on the outer sides. Today is the day before my period "supposedly".

So I don't mention this often but I have a son he's going to be 2 in 2 months. So I've had a child and stuff. I breastfeed for 2 month I couldn't do it exclusively though. I suppose not that that was due to insufficient glandular tissue.

The thing is even though it has been almost 2 year since I stopped breastfeeding I still lactated. Six months ago I stopped lactating from my more tubular (which is my left). Three month ago I stopped lactating slightly more developed breast (the right one). It wasn't much though it was about maybe 3ml from the right and 1ml from the left in a day.

So every now and then when I had breast soreness I would express some milk and feel better.

I bring this up because due to today's soreness I tried to express some milk and by golly some came out. I must admit I don't fully understand what this mean but I figured write down.

If anyone has insight please let me know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon