Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the plunge- please advise

So after much consideration, I've decided to take the plunge and try BO. I know in the past, a lot of women have tried and have had success like tibetanprincess and anastacia, but this board has been quiet lately save for sunny, who, again, is experiencing major growth.

What is the best approach? I was thinking of taking Swanson since they're reputable company and it's very inexpensive. Is this the only product I'll need: [undefined=undefined]http://www.amazon.com/Raw-Ovarian-Glandular-250-Caps/dp/B004FDXLX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417631648&sr=8-1&keywords=swanson+bovine+ovary[/undefined] and how much should I take? Should I add anything else? I know that I should increase my protein intake, but how much protein do I need daily? And is it critical to check my body temperature? I know I can't be on PM at all, but is topical okay? Is Progesterone cream okay to use still? Can I still be on BCP? Any suggestions or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I won't say do it or don't... But I would (and do) order directly from Swanson's site. It's usually cheaper on shipping and you can occasionally find they have sales even if it's just free shipping. They recently had a 20% off all swanson branded products.

Just a heads up.

I use that brand and I don't pay attention to body temperatures. Mine is low, but I'm slowly getting results. I do take kelp every day but it didn't seem to raise my temps. A few others here had results without proper temperature so I think even if we have low temps it will still work, just maybe slower. I also use placenta for the HGH. Protein amount will vary by weight. I don't worry too much about it, I just try to incorporate some rich protein source at every meal (mostly chicken or eggs to save money).

The purpose of taking body temperature is to see if your thyroid is functioning properly. So people with low temps for another reason wouldn't necessarily have a problem.

thank you for all the information. going to place my order now.

That's interesting. Maybe I have a thyroid problem, then, because BO didn't work for me but then again, I didn't really do it properly. I think all the other stuff you do in addition to whatever pills your taking is maybe the most important. Like, looking back, when I grew, I was always doing oher stuff like making sure I got a lot of protein and massaging, pumping, etc.

I think I'm going to give BO another try so I've been researching a lot (I want to do it right this time!!!) and I think Swanson's is the best one. There's another brand now with pituitary and adenals too, it's called Femshape, I think, but the website just looks so sketch. Idk how these companies sell stuff with presentations like that. Maybe I shouldn't judge a breast enhancement pill by its cover, but a little professionalism helps, especially when there are already so many sketch companies already.

Anywho, I think your protein depends on how much you weigh? It's like less than a gram for every pound, I think, but try a protein calculator to get the exact amount for you.

Also, a topical is probably not okay because the skin absorbs stuff and it's the same thing or even more potent than orally taking the pilss . BB says BCP doesn't affect BO but don't know how trustworthy they are...

I'm actually curious about the progesterone cream as well. Can someone knowledgebale about this answer please?

(13-12-2014, 11:12 PM)rayawantsboobs Wrote:  That's interesting. Maybe I have a thyroid problem, then, because BO didn't work for me but then again, I didn't really do it properly. I think all the other stuff you do in addition to whatever pills your taking is maybe the most important. Like, looking back, when I grew, I was always doing oher stuff like making sure I got a lot of protein and massaging, pumping, etc.

I think I'm going to give BO another try so I've been researching a lot (I want to do it right this time!!!) and I think Swanson's is the best one. There's another brand now with pituitary and adenals too, it's called Femshape, I think, but the website just looks so sketch. Idk how these companies sell stuff with presentations like that. Maybe I shouldn't judge a breast enhancement pill by its cover, but a little professionalism helps, especially when there are already so many sketch companies already.

Anywho, I think your protein depends on how much you weigh? It's like less than a gram for every pound, I think, but try a protein calculator to get the exact amount for you.

Also, a topical is probably not okay because the skin absorbs stuff and it's the same thing or even more potent than orally taking the pilss . BB says BCP doesn't affect BO but don't know how trustworthy they are...

I'm actually curious about the progesterone cream as well. Can someone knowledgebale about this answer please?

What would you like to know about progesterone cream? I was low in all of my hormones which is why I chose BO, but my progesterone was completely bottomed out so I cycle pc monthly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon