Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does these herbs/ingredients make your breast grow larger?

I tried using the flaxseed+olive oil + vitamin e oil gel to make my breast bigger but I needed something that I didn't have to rub on my breast every day. That being said I bought me an herbal supplement and also a herbal/natural soap. Here are the ingredients of both: PARSLEY LEAF, FLAXSEED, DONG QUAI ROOT, DANDELION ROOT. OLIVE OIL, SHEA BUTTER, AVOCADO OIL, COCONUT OIL, PALM OIL, ANGELICA SINENSIS ( DONG QUAI ROOT) ROOT, POTENTILLAE CHINENSIS HERB, MENTHA HAPLOCALYX HERB.

Does the herbs/ ingredients make my breast grow bigger? And also does coconut oil make you have bigger breast? If these ingredients really work how long do I have to keep using them to see results?

Parsley is in reduction supplements, but it might be beneficial to take occasionally, for purposes of sensitizing receptors.

Fatty oils help. (Corn) Mint raises testosterone and helps convert some of it to estrogen. I'm not sure how effective mint is.

Dong quai likely helps by improving mood and or prolactin, but there are safety concerns with dong quai Medline Plus: Dong Quai

(05-12-2014, 12:12 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Parsley is in reduction supplements, but it might be beneficial to take occasionally, for purposes of sensitizing receptors.

Fatty oils help. (Corn) Mint raises testosterone and helps convert some of it to estrogen. I'm not sure how effective mint is.

Dong quai likely helps by improving mood and or prolactin, but there are safety concerns with dong quai Medline Plus: Dong Quai

So none of this helps?

Unrefined oils and butters help but probably won't do it alone. I looked up POTENTILLAE CHINENSIS, but haven't heard of it.

Massage increases prolactin, so this can replace dong quai, which is a problem in high quantities

Dandelion and flaxseed are good for health.

The soap product couldn't hurt.

Does the herbal supplement have this: PARSLEY LEAF, FLAXSEED, DONG QUAI ROOT, DANDELION ROOT? Then its better to use it sparingly and in low quantity.

Lavender and Tea tree oil have shown good evidence, can only be used topically, and these two need a carrier oil or butter. Other herbs with evidence are Pueraria, Fenugreek, Fennel, Asparagus. Pumpkin seed oil, hops, and Peony (aromatases, anti-dht, and progestogenic herbs) have useful properties.

(07-12-2014, 04:35 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Unrefined oils and butters help but probably won't do it alone. I looked up POTENTILLAE CHINENSIS, but haven't heard of it.

Massage increases prolactin, so this can replace dong quai, which is a problem in high quantities

Dandelion and flaxseed are good for health.

The soap product couldn't hurt.

Does the herbal supplement have this: PARSLEY LEAF, FLAXSEED, DONG QUAI ROOT, DANDELION ROOT? Then its better to use it sparingly and in low quantity.

Lavender and Tea tree oil have shown good evidence, can only be used topically, and these two need a carrier oil or butter. Other herbs with evidence are Pueraria, Fenugreek, Fennel, Asparagus. Pumpkin seed oil, hops, and Peony (aromatases, anti-dht, and progestogenic herbs) have useful properties.

Thanks for informing me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon