Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM?

Just went to Amazon to restock Ainterol 500mg tabs. and found them missing. This seems to happen repeatedly. Has anyone tried the bulk PM powder on Amazon? There is one 500 gm bag for $48 (including shipping.) That's 10 times the weight of one Ainterol bottle. Is it just as effective?

I order all my PM bulk powder from Amazon. I also order 000 size gelitan capsule and make my pills. It is cheaper and I feel it works the same. And again it is sooo
Cheap.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BQ,
I couldn't find that picture on Amazon. Do you have some further description?

Thanks,
Alexis

I'm sorry, I was wrong about where I bought it from. I bought 4.4 pounds of PM so I haven't bought some for a long time. I got it from eBay.

Here you go
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pure-Natural-Powder-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-2-2-lb-1Kg-From-Thailand-/301272684521?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46254057e9

Ainterol is having problems with Amazon, you can buy it straight from there site

Speaking of Ainterol, I just got a milligram weigh scale and decided to check out some of the 500mg PM capsules. I ramdomly selected 10 caps from one bottle and found that they weighed between 410mg and 492mg. The average weight of the sample was 474mg. And that included the weight of the gel cap. You would expect some variation in weight depending how tightly the powder is packed into the gel cap. However it was disappointing to learn that the PM content was substantially and in all cases less than the 500mg stated amount.

That's why I buy bulk powder from ebay and make my own capsules. I take two 000 size caps in the morning and at night. I haven't noticed any difference in the PM from Ainterol or the one I get from ebay except for the price. I still have pain in my breasts. So I can tell that it's working.

(25-12-2014, 01:57 PM)Bust quest Wrote:  That's why I buy bulk powder from ebay and make my own capsules. I take two 000 size caps in the morning and at night. I haven't noticed any difference in the PM from Ainterol or the one I get from ebay except for the price. I still have pain in my breasts. So I can tell that it's working.
Could you be able to tell me what portion of a tsp two 000 size caps are? Or do the pack instructions tell you how to measure the mgms you want to take?
Gelatin caps come from the ear cartilage of cattle where synthetic estrogen pellets are inserted as growth promoters. So the caps contain cancer causing xenoestrogen.

000 capsules are 1" in height. I filled one I had with salt, then emptied it into a 1/4 tsp. measuring spoon, which it filled. So 000 caps X 2 = 1/2 a level tsp.
Herbs For You is available at the moment on ebay 1 kg. only. I've bought a 500 gm. bag on Amazon. Brand is Herbal for Health from Thailand- PM herbal extract premium grade. $US34.48. Free postage. If it arrives OK to me in Australia, I'll update.
One reviewer said she took one 00 cap daily, no results. But that wouldn't have been enough. Another said the taste was fine.
From what I've read here, your boobs should feel sore for growth to happen.
I recently had high estrogen and larger sore fibrocystic breasts, from using too much estrogen cream vaginally.(I'm menopausal). Before I saw my dr. to have my dose adjusted, I massaged daily. My size eventually went back to normal, but my slightly smaller breast is now my slightly larger one and it's remained permanent. So I advise massage as well.

My PM arrived in Australia from Amazon ok. Took 26 days. There are no instructions on how to measure the mgs. you want to take. It is in powder form.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon