Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM?

You do know that instead of making capsules, you can take the powder and just put it in yogurt and eat it, right?

(21-10-2015, 02:28 AM)princessisabella Wrote:  You do know that instead of making capsules, you can take the powder and just put it in yogurt and eat it, right?

Isabella, good suggestion. In a similar vein, I had a small measuring scoop 1/8 teaspoon (.625 ml) and compacted it with pm powder ( bulk purchase directly from Thailand.) It measured about 600 mg of pm. Put this in about 1 oz of hot water which dissolved/suspended the powder, added cold water and drank it. The taste is not at all bad. This beats the tedious process of loading capsules. It's probably also superior to taking a pill since the pm doesn't sit in a lump in your stomach. Also you know how much you are taking. The ainterol capsules that I measured contained an average of 400 mg of pm even though they were labeled 500 mg.

(21-10-2015, 03:18 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 02:28 AM)princessisabella Wrote:  You do know that instead of making capsules, you can take the powder and just put it in yogurt and eat it, right?

Isabella, good suggestion. In a similar vein, I had a small measuring scoop 1/8 teaspoon (.625 ml) and compacted it with pm powder ( bulk purchase directly from Thailand.) It measured about 600 mg of pm. Put this in about 1 oz of hot water which dissolved/suspended the powder, added cold water and drank it. The taste is not at all bad. This beats the tedious process of loading capsules. It's probably also superior to taking a pill since the pm doesn't sit in a lump in your stomach. Also you know how much you are taking. The ainterol capsules that I measured contained an average of 400 mg of pm even though they were labeled 500 mg.

If you buy that tub, it's pure powder. it tells the measurement on the website. you can adjust your dose accordingly bc each tiny spoon is 250 mg. plus putting it in yogurt gives you the calcium you need with it. my tranny friend puts it in yogurt, and she said she does 500 mg twice a day.... but it's different dosage for women of course. she was born a man, and since men don't have periods (menstrual cycle) they can tolerate higher doses and longer cycles on it than we can.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon