Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore after deer massage

Hey guys, I just started nbe and im doing the deer circle massages for the last 4 days 100-150 rotations daily and i instantly noticed an increase of fullness of my breast. but my nipples are getting pretty sore now. Any idea what this means? Any similar experiences posted will help me out a lot Smile

I would like to know. I experience the same after the deer massage, when my period is about to come and i do the deer massage the soreness is even heavier. I think it is blood flowing in your breasts or something like that..I'm not sure about this..

(10-12-2014, 01:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I would like to know. I experience the same after the deer massage, when my period is about to come and i do the deer massage the soreness is even heavier. I think it is blood flowing in your breasts or something like that..I'm not sure about this..

Yea now that I think about it I am supposed to have my period this weekend so that could explain this feeling im getting just like u said

I also think/noticed something slightly that you can grow more when performing deer massage before menstruation. Not sure again but I noticed it my last period 2 days ago and I thought I should do this always in the future before menstruation. I want more booob!

I did the deer massage a while back and my nipples became sore (although I didn't touch my nipples during massage).

The soreness isn't there just after massage, but they're sore all the time.

I've started massaging again (I started 2 days ago). I'm doing the deer again, but also doing chiyomilk's fat brushing), and my nipples are sore again.

Does anyone else get sore nipples who are massaging? Any idea why?

(10-12-2014, 10:03 AM)Blossoming Fleur Wrote:  Hey guys, I just started nbe and im doing the deer circle massages for the last 4 days 100-150 rotations daily and i instantly noticed an increase of fullness of my breast. but my nipples are getting pretty sore now. Any idea what this means? Any similar experiences posted will help me out a lot Smile

Hi dear
plzz could u tell how is deer massage performed???
Thanks a lot

I'm interested in learning more about this. How long do you have to do it each day before you saw results? I'm pretty sure the results are not permanent so am just wondering how long the results stay for? Or do you need to do it constantly to maintain the results? Thanks

Hi noni

I can't find the website link, so I've attached a pdf copy of it from my computer

Hi marylope2

Please see the attachment above. You do it 100-300 times twice a day.

After a long while the results will become permanent, as with all massages. However, when you do stop, some growth may be lost, but this will be the later swelling that hasn't turned into growth yet (this is what I believe anyway).

(27-01-2015, 10:23 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi noni

I can't find the website link, so I've attached a pdf copy of it from my computer

Thanks a lot for the help dear. So sweet of u

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon