Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan's PM and Experimental Thread

(01-04-2015, 06:28 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Thank you EllaSmile
I have hashimotos. I'm trying to stop the attack on my thyroid. I believe like many, it is caused by some bacteria or virus that is in symbology with a bacteria or parasite.

So I'm experimenting here, so far I feel great.
That's a great blend you have there. What mushrooms are you taking and where do you get the chapparel?
We just cant get anything over here, its depressing.

Mountainroseherbs for the chaparral. I have heaps of it growing in my back yard! 2 acres. I just don't live up there right now.

I also get my mushrooms on ebay
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=111360404895&varId=410342571910

(01-04-2015, 06:36 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Mountainroseherbs for the chaparral. I have heaps of it growing in my back yard! 2 acres. I just don't live up there right now.

I also get my mushrooms on ebay
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=111360404895&varId=410342571910

Oh I tried to purchase off them but they wont ship to my country. That's amazing you grow the stuff.
Il have a look on ebay as there is a seller who might be able to ship to NZ. I wanted to get my hands on the hoxsey formula but looks like you cant purchase it anymore

I couldn't get my placenta, so it's adrenal herbs this cycle.

Vs unpadded dream angels 32DD.
fits a bit too small. But their 32DDD is too big! It's like a cup and a half from their 32DD. Sizing is off somewhere. My favorite bra!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-04-2015, 04:08 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Vs unpadded dream angels 32DD.
fits a bit too small. But their 32DDD is too big! It's like a cup and a half from their 32DD. Sizing is off somewhere. My favorite bra!

wow look gorgeous! esp for your tiny frame!

Here is a familiar face! Hi Tebitan! You're final giving pm a shot? That's exciting! Good luck girl

(07-05-2015, 01:55 AM)gbabe Wrote:  Here is a familiar face! Hi Tebitan! You're final giving pm a shot? That's exciting! Good luck girl

@GBabe
HOW have you been! I have been off PM for 2 cycles now.

My cycles have become to long. I just chalk it up to my sluggish thyroid. I do think PM works, it's just not for me.

On a sidenote, since stopping pumping and other herbs for the last 1.5months, my breasts have deflated some, lol. Not a big deal. I was DD and now Im back at a full D.

104lbs

My areolas have significantly lightened. Not a whole lot of flow from lack of pumping.
I will be hormone testing again. I am a bit slimmer these days, I also prefer it.

I encourage those who have pumped for the last year or so to stop and see where your true size is like jenlove, I think it's important to have a reality check.

Wauuw that's amazing, from an A cup to a D cup.
They look awesome in that VS bra! Smile

I was wondering what kind of reactions you get from your friends and family.
They must have noticed something after a while, or was it so gradually that they didn't say a thing?

Thanks for your detailed posts, very interesting!

Xxx
<3

(24-05-2015, 02:31 PM)Googoogaa Wrote:  Wauuw that's amazing, from an A cup to a D cup.
They look awesome in that VS bra! Smile

I was wondering what kind of reactions you get from your friends and family.
They must have noticed something after a while, or was it so gradually that they didn't say a thing?

Thanks for your detailed posts, very interesting!

Xxx
<3

My friends are now on the protocolSmile
They think they looked fake at first. Very amazed! They are now believers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon