Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32aa, 20 yrs old . Hormone imbalance ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I keep the idea that you're probably not AASmile
I wouldn't take anything till the exams to not interfere with the results. I would just massage.
I have your height and i'm with your weight right now since i've lost some in the past months but i can tell that my boobies look better when i'm with 127/130lbs. And as i'm pear shaped and i have problems with circulation i think massage is the key.

You can see in my posts my exam results and my nbe journey. My doc have said it's everything ok but with a closer look and with the help of other posters, i probably have low estrogen and low dhea..well i'm rethinking my program now.

I'd say you're at LEAST an A, if not a small B!!

Thank you Smile I got measured at aerie but maybe I should go somewhere else to get measured.
Odile I looked at your program pages and you look great! I would love to have your shape !! I noticed that you were asking about suction, have you tried noogleberry?
And yes , I am goin to wait until my examination Smile

Also odile, our bodies are twinning because I'm pear shaped as well. I'm very thin but my hips and butt are way out of proportion with my upper body. Although I don't like how I look , I always find myself staring at pear shaped girls , I think they look so beautiful ! I hate when magazines tell you to try and make your hips look slimmer by wearing this or that, it's a beautiful shape to have . And I also lost like ten pounds and gained a little back, and my goal weight is 125. Mine looked a little better at that weight but I was really flabby everywhere else haha.

I just found out that my insurance doesn't cover hormone testing so I may have to just cancel my endocrinology appointment.

This $100 panel includes DHEA, estradiol, free and total testosterone, and progesterone. You can either go to a LabCorp, or they'll mail you tubes and shipping supplies so you can get blood drawn anywhere.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon