Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

making your own breast enhancement cream

Hi there, I've been massaging with cacaobutter only, so i missed an important step in nutricious breastcreams.
I want to make my own now with:
- flaxseedoil
-Fennel
-Fenugreek
-Lavender and geranium etherial oil
-PM
-Bio cacao butter

Did you just trow everything in one jar? Or will this be terribly gross?
And how much do u use? One capsule for a whole jar or like 20 of one kind?
How much drops off etherial oil am i suppose to use?
Thanks already for any usefull answers!

edit: any other examples off proportions with other products is alright too it will give me an idea off how to make some cream myself.

Good plan.

(14-12-2014, 04:58 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi there, I've been massaging with cacaobutter only, so i missed an important step in nutricious breastcreams.
I want to make my own now with:
- flaxseedoil
-Fennel
-Fenugreek
-Lavender and geranium etherial oil
-PM
-Bio cacao butter

Did you just trow everything in one jar? Or will this be terribly gross?
And how much do u use? One capsule for a whole jar or like 20 of one kind?
How much drops off etherial oil am i suppose to use?
Thanks already for any usefull answers!

edit: any other examples off proportions with other products is alright too it will give me an idea off how to make some cream myself.

hey! I wanted to reply on this too because im a skin nut and i love this stuff Tongue is your cocoa butter a solid or a liquid? I use cocoa butter too, but macadamia nut or coconut oil is also really good for nbe ^^ I use a a solid coconut oil for mine-- this is actually my exact recipe. ie. what I do to make it:

http://www.livingthenourishedlife.com/20...t-oil-body

but I add in the nbe stuff: my opinion is it depends on how much you're making.. don't make a lot so you can control the amount of nbe stuff you're putting in the jar. I would use about a teaspoon of each and if you want a bit more of something then the rest, use a tablespoon. I have heard that using PM externally doesnt work as good as doing it internally, though.

you're using a lot of phytoestrogens in your cream so make sure to balance that with some kind of progesterone, maybe like red clover when your progesterone rises, this way you dont get too E dominate ^^ want to stay balanced, yano? Tongue

Hey, a skin nut lol. I'm using a solid then make it liquid..When it was liquid i'll throwed the ingredients in and mixed it with a wooden spoon. I only made a little off that stuff whitout the pm so probably didnt messed my balance up any furtherTongue ..I read too that external wasnt really helpfull and about getting white nipples of prolongued usage ..lol.
I did used fenugreek as only herb and lavender for the smell and it felt really good. I got the typical feeling in my breasts you know, but Flax.oil does that to for me. But forgot to make new one..So thank you LOVELY for bringing this post up because I forgot about it.:p
I like the recipe in the link you posted but I dont have a kitchen machine to whip it...maybe just melt it I guess.Tongue
Did you threw the vitamin e oil in as well? I've used wheat germ oil in the past, a very rich oil full off vit E as well. Maybe phyto estrogenic but dont know for sure. Its good for dry skin, like your legs..but since its very fatty acne prone people might not like it maybe. Further as a skin nut I love Aloe vera once in a while.:p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon