Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava followed by noogleberry

Hey girls and boy. I am starting my 3rd and last Brava cycle in the end of december and I'm very interested in noogleberry. However I don't want to use Brava and noogle inbetween sessions since I don't have the time. I was wondering if you thought it might be beneficial to use Brava for 12-14 weeks and as soon as I finish the cycle start to noogle before I stabalize from using Brava? Then I should have some of the Brava swelling left and maintaining it somewhat with noogleberry. What do you think?

Hi cousinrose, i dont know a great deal about the brava system to be honest, but what i do know it sounds like a very good system thats made to develop permanent tissue growth so in my opinion im not sure how much benifit you would gain in using the noogleberry. It would maintain your swelling and it could help with developing permanent growth and its cheap so i think it could be worth a try and see what results you gain, its very interesting and i dont think i have heard of anyone that has done both. If you dont mind me asking have you had good results with the brava system? Im no expert and i am sure some of the girls on here no more than me and can give you there opinions but i think you should try it and see how it works out. Good luck cousinrose xxxxx

Hey Cheryl, here is a link to my before and after pictures. http://www.breastnexus.com/cousin_rose.html. I went from 34A to a 34B and I really want to reach 34C. I know you grow less in your 2nd and 3rd cycles and I really can't stand Brava for more than 12-14 weeks. Thant's why I was thinking about doing noogleberry straight after Brava to try and gain at least one cup more. I'll try and let you know how it works. At least I know Brava works for me Smile

Hi cousinrose, ive just seen your pics and i have to say you have had some really good results well done, you can really see the difference, and like i said i think you should try noogling lol if it can get you that extra cup size it will be worth it and if not atleast its not loads of money wasted. But i dont know why but i think im addicted to the noogleberry lol so watch out lol, well done cousinrose and goodluck towards your next cupsize which i know you will get lol positive thinking you see lol xxxx

Hi all. Im new and need some advice. I purchased brava a couple months ago on ebay but because of health issues came up I couldnt start it off yet. Im heard good things about it so Im wondering if any of you know how long it will take and does it 100% work? I havnt done many forums so im not exactly sure what your allowed to say. I'm wanting to try brava soon though. im about a 34A and wanting to go C. Is it possible?

Hi ellec02, welcome to the forum. I dont know too much about the brava system but there are alot of women on here that use it and i am sure they would be happy to help you out. All i can say is nothing is 100% when it comes to NBE and everyone is different and respond in different ways depending on a large factor of things but if you read through the forum you will find the answers and ideas that you need and what you cant find just ask. I am actually male and i have been doing NBE for about a year with good results. So i wish you good luck and happy growing lol xxxxSmile

HI. thanks cheryl! thats great, looks like you have had sucess. what ruteen have you done or tryed? and I know this may be a bit off the subject but has anyone tryed the new bra from victoria secret? I hear it adds 2 cup sizes. Im wanting to try it!!

Hi ellec02, i have been using the noogleberry and i use Bountiful breast which is basicaly BO, i have had success and i feel very lucky but i also have a hormone problem which has aided me alot in my boob growing quest lol. And as far as bras go im quite new to them lol so dont know a great deal about makes and different types but hey an extra 2 cup sizes, that sounds pretty good lol, i bet its expensive though, i cannot believe the price of bras to be honest they are so expensive lol. xxxx

Hi cheryl! really? I tryed bountiful breast, not much success. I only noticed a little fullness after almost a year, they said small framed girls will take more time. it got too be too exspensive though, having to buy the pills, shakes, vitamins, doing it 3 times a day. I wanted to keep the ruteen but just couldnt. what is your ruteen for bountiful? and do you think with the domes it speeds up the process? thanks for your advice!

hey elle!

the bra from vs is padding... it adds 2 sizes under clothes, it looks like. i get the ads all the time for it, but everything i have seen just show that it is padding. i actually prefer their biofit bra instead because it is more lift with padding so it is more YOU!

i am about to start bountiful breast when it gets here in the mail... i am also doing noogleberry at night and on weekends. i did brava for awhile, and liked it, but be prepared for a time commitment if you are wanting lasting results. the pull is less than with the other systems, so you wear it longer. but because it is worn longer, the results are more likely to stay, so you win some...

happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon