Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM question:Is an ovulation test usefull for dose and cycling

Hello
I have some questions about pm.
I wanna start with PM but am having trouble deciding how to do it safely. I'm not on bcp and dont want too get preg. PM seems too be famous too mess up with your hormones. So does this effect gets less if you use PC cream?
And if you test when youre ovulation date is, lets say day 13 and you then stop taking PM ''not just wild guessing the amount off pills'', are chances on messed up periods then still high?

nobody?Sad

Dup

Dup

(19-12-2014, 07:13 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  This is something I've been thinking about lately. I want to use a monitor to tell me when I'm ovulating as I'm using PM. I will be trying those once-use tests. I truly believe these can help. I normally run a 30 day cycle. I don't ever remember having a 28 day. I'd like to see if its a longer full. Or due to a longer lut. Phase. I will be posting my results with it on my experimental thread.

Hi Hannah14,

I am cycling PM. I take the extract in drop form under my tongue. I use Ainterol. Since I believe that I am estrogen dominant, I need to cycle progesterone to get the results I want. I am not on bcp either. To keep my hormones in balance, after my period I use a progesterone cream. I use a free iphone app to track my cycle. It is called Fertility Friend, but there are others. It will give you a predicted ovulation day which is pretty accurate. I used a thermometer to track when my temperature dropped and it was just the day before the predicted day.
Those one-use tests that TibetanPrincess wrote about would be the best method, of course. You know your body best, and as others have said, start with the smallest dose and go from there. I have rather heavy and painful periods, at least in the beginning, and PM actually helps to ease my cramps.
At first I only took PM. This is my second month of cycling with progesterone and at first I experienced mild vertigo when I used the progesterone cream. I didn't have it all the time either, just a couple of times.
Good luck on your journey.

(19-12-2014, 07:16 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(19-12-2014, 07:13 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  This is something I've been thinking about lately. I want to use a monitor to tell me when I'm ovulating as I'm using PM. I will be trying those once-use tests. I truly believe these can help. I normally run a 30 day cycle. I don't ever remember having a 28 day. I'd like to see if its a longer full. Or due to a longer lut. Phase. I will be posting my results with it on my experimental thread.

Thank you tibetanprincess, I'll be trying those once use tests too. I am cold often so dont think temperature is a reliable thing for me.. I will follow up onto youre results. I'll be starting off in about a month max 2 month due too an operation. I'll then share my experience too Smile

(19-12-2014, 08:31 PM)BERRYBERRY1234 Wrote:  Hi Hannah14,

I am cycling PM. I take the extract in drop form under my tongue. I use Ainterol. Since I believe that I am estrogen dominant, I need to cycle progesterone to get the results I want. I am not on bcp either. To keep my hormones in balance, after my period I use a progesterone cream. I use a free iphone app to track my cycle. It is called Fertility Friend, but there are others. It will give you a predicted ovulation day which is pretty accurate. I used a thermometer to track when my temperature dropped and it was just the day before the predicted day.
Those one-use tests that TibetanPrincess wrote about would be the best method, of course. You know your body best, and as others have said, start with the smallest dose and go from there. I have rather heavy and painful periods, at least in the beginning, and PM actually helps to ease my cramps.
At first I only took PM. This is my second month of cycling with progesterone and at first I experienced mild vertigo when I used the progesterone cream. I didn't have it all the time either, just a couple of times.
Good luck on your journey.

Hi berry thanks for your usefull answer. I think I am slightly estrogen dominant too. So will try PC too, only question about this(I might sound like a dummy but think this is a bit complicatedRolleyes) U said you use PC when youre period ends this is the day after your ovulation right?

Hi Hannah,
Yes, I take PC the day after my temp drops. I take it till a couple of days before my period. I swear PM rounded my butt and I'm hoping the PC will help to round the girls.
I noogle too. I look forward to hearing how it works for you.

Hey, I hope pc will bring me some more boob too.. I will start with PC at first.. I will introduce PM in about 2/1,5 month I have to at least wait until half january since I have an operation on my jaw then. I'm afraid when i take too much estrogen in my body i might get blood clots during narcose, I dont know yet how long the operation will take so I have too wait introducing more phytoestrogens. When I'm on it and having results I'll let you know, I would like too hear about your results too! At the moment I only use flaxseed and fennel as estrogen. Ofcourse I am on an healthy dieet which includes enough fresh vitamins, food fibers,proteins and healthy fatty acids. I've noogled in the past, but think it deformed my nipples, so take it easy with the device you really have to use it carefully.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon