Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simply's NBE journey

(03-01-2015, 07:34 AM)simplypurly Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  im still conflicted too simply. for me its a matter of "will it hurt to use PC cream for ONE cycle" - knowing what we know now, but since we both have started its a matter of, do we finish the one cycle...
im inclined just to continue for this current cycle. peggy's given us a heap of info for what we can do next time around! - anyway when you can let me know what you will do Smile

Hi Ella! I think I am going to finish out this one cycle since I have already started and then really examine afterwards.

I will take Peggy's advice and start on things that will naturally increase my P levels.

Thanks Peggy for the help and information on that!

I did debate on PC during follicular but because I am taking PM I wanted some
PC to balance it out since I think I am P deficient. Perhaps I will keep it low and only 5 mg for the whole follicular cycle. And then only 10mg for the luteal. I wil also add Maca to help my body balance everything.

That's my plan for right now! Should anything change I will update!

And the journey continues! Glad to have you ladies to talk and discuss all of this with! Smile

Ok yes I think I might finish it too. I certainly wont continue after that. In all reality its only a few weeks of P supplementation so I think that is relatively safe for such a short period of time.

(03-01-2015, 07:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok yes I think I might finish it too. I certainly wont continue after that. In all reality its only a few weeks of P supplementation so I think that is relatively safe for such a short period of time.

I found this thread for someone who used Vitex (as Peggy suggested) and also wild yam supplements. She said it was successful for her for balancing out her low P. Her issue was not breast enlargement but pregnancy and it helped her ovulate AND incidentally grow breasts too! Smile I will be trying to read as much more I can on Vitex...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15993&highlight=vitex

I think I will try adding the black cohosh and vitex my next cycle. I am debating on the wild yam. I don't want to overload my body... and I already take Vit E which was also listed as raising P levels. so I think or am hoping adding those 2 things will do it for me!

(03-01-2015, 10:41 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 07:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok yes I think I might finish it too. I certainly wont continue after that. In all reality its only a few weeks of P supplementation so I think that is relatively safe for such a short period of time.

I found this thread for someone who used Vitex (as Peggy suggested) and also wild yam supplements. She said it was successful for her for balancing out her low P. Her issue was not breast enlargement but pregnancy and it helped her ovulate AND incidentally grow breasts too! Smile I will be trying to read as much more I can on Vitex...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15993&highlight=vitex

I think I will try adding the black cohosh and vitex my next cycle. I am debating on the wild yam. I don't want to overload my body... and I already take Vit E which was also listed as raising P levels. so I think or am hoping adding those 2 things will do it for me!
WELL last night I had an episode of shortness of breath after taking progesterone. So I have NO intention of using it anymore.
Just food, basic supplements and lifestyle for me now.

good luck with what you try

(03-01-2015, 10:50 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  WELL last night I had an episode of shortness of breath after taking progesterone. So I have NO intention of using it anymore.
Just food, basic supplements and lifestyle for me now.

good luck with what you try

I'm switching my PM starting tomorrow to Solgar. I've been having diarrhea (sorry TMI) but I did read that can be an effect of too much PM. It's been a week of this and is the same time I've been taking PM.

I am adding this stress complex in which I think will also help my P levels as well:
http://www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-Stress-Complex-Tablets/dp/B005DXM34A/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1420322254&sr=1-1&keywords=b+stress+complex

As for PC I may stop too when the vitex comes in.

Best wishes everyone!

Sorry to rant..but sometimes you know you feel so lost doing all this NBE stuff. trying our best to know what to do..and then other times feeling so absolutely lost! That's how I am feeling tonight. But I'm thankful for this forum and the members in it. Without it, it's be even harder and I'd probably feel more lost.

I am removing PM and PC from my regimen and as previously advised going to up BO. I think I am becoming overly emotional from this week of adding in PM and PC. Stopping both as of today. Tomorrow upping BO and adding in Stress Complex and vitex.

I've been gone for a bit but just saw your progress pictures - amazing! I use PC but only during days 14-28. My cycle is slightly long though, so if you have a regular 28 day cycle you may want to stop on day 26. Mine is closer to 30 days so I stop PC 2 days before.

(03-01-2015, 11:18 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  Sorry to rant..but sometimes you know you feel so lost doing all this NBE stuff. trying our best to know what to do..and then other times feeling so absolutely lost! That's how I am feeling tonight. But I'm thankful for this forum and the members in it. Without it, it's be even harder and I'd probably feel more lost.

Don't sorry Simply! There's so much information coming at you when doing NBE together with the emotions that its sometimes dazzling and making you insecure but also its making you happy that there's NBE to try. I think we all get our times off doubt about what we are doing and if we are doing it right. I also get more obsessed with my boobs and its size that sometimes I just need to get all these heavy emotions out and feel lost as well.'
I too always feel better while visiting Breastnexus! Viva la Breastnexus! lol. Goodluck and best wishes for you(and everybody else) this year!

(03-01-2015, 11:18 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  Sorry to rant..but sometimes you know you feel so lost doing all this NBE stuff. trying our best to know what to do..and then other times feeling so absolutely lost! That's how I am feeling tonight. But I'm thankful for this forum and the members in it. Without it, it's be even harder and I'd probably feel more lost.

Don't sorry Simply! There's so much information coming at you when doing NBE together with the emotions that its sometimes dazzling and making you insecure but also its making you happy that there's NBE to try. I think we all get our times off doubt about what we are doing and if we are doing it right. I also get more obsessed with my boobs and its size that sometimes I just need to get all these heavy emotions out and feel lost as well.'
I too always feel better while visiting Breastnexus! Viva la Breastnexus! lol. Goodluck and best wishes for you(and everybody else) this year! Thanks for sharing your program btw, there's lots off usefull information in it for me. Especially the part where you and Ella discussed PC's effects. I was having my doubts about it before since your body cant get rid off the excess amounts it is really percision work about how much and when. Now i was able too make a decision with your experiences up on it!Big Grin

(06-01-2015, 07:10 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I've been gone for a bit but just saw your progress pictures - amazing! I use PC but only during days 14-28. My cycle is slightly long though, so if you have a regular 28 day cycle you may want to stop on day 26. Mine is closer to 30 days so I stop PC 2 days before.

Thank you! Big Grin I need to post up more picture later this month. I'm going to wait till after my follicular phase this month. I can't wait!

And thank you for the feedback on your PC usage. How long have you been using PC cream? And do you feel it made a big difference?

Thank you Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon