Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will it stop?

Hello,

I am a male who has experimented in the past with various forms of NBE. I decided this time that I would try BO, curious to how my body would react. I purchased Swanson's BO and took it every day for about one and a half months. My daily intake was 1000 mg taken twice daily. During the second week, I noticed periods of nipple hardness and periodic itching. Long story short, I got nervous so I stopped taking the pills. So here's where my questions comes in. I've been off the pills for two weeks and my nipples continue to get hard, increased in frequency and duration. Furthermore, the itching hasn't stopped and is becoming more frequent. Since I only took the BO for a month, I expected the symptoms to stop as soon as I stopped taking the pills. I suppose it may take some time for the hormone levels to return to the normal levels?.?.? Any ideas?

Thank you for the assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry nobody responded,

Your short duration of 4 pills per day shouldn't be an issue, I used it for over 2 1/2 months and @ 8 pills per day, with lingering effects lasting 2 week. Had you been at the crazy 8 (pills) per daily and longer I'd still say it may last a while longer. Btw there's so much misinformation about BO, I'd read PattJT's thread on BO, she stuck with it the longest, easily the best post synopsis of BO, more members should it.

If anything does persist definitely get it checked out ASAP.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon