Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lose localized fat easily and for free :D

Heart 

Hello girls!
I'm in a tight lacing group at Facebook when one girl made a post talking about "homemade cryolipolysis" to lose localized fat, and I found it very interesting, I think it might interest some of you too

It's very easy: pick a plastic bag, fill it with ice cubes, cover it with something to prevent the ice of burn your skin and let it in the place you want to lose fat for 30 min, 4x a day. Simple, huh? Big Grin
The sudden drop of temperature makes the body pump blood to the region to reheat it, causing metabolism increase and burning local fat! Worked very well for a lot of girls in the group!

I'm gonna try this now it's summer here in Brazil, refreshing my body and losing fat at the same time, yay! Tongue

I'll post weekly pictures of my belly to see if it works for me too.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you all can understand what I tried to say, haha

I have never heard of this and would like to hear did you have any success with it?

This sounds like a simple form of Cool Sculpting that I see in many doctor's offices today. I think it might work seeing how I there are positive results provided by the Cool Sculpting. One thing about it is that they say their treatments can continue to produce results for several weeks. I suggest you Google "Cool Sculpting" and watch their videos.

Good luck!

KellyT

Sound interesting! Tku

Instead of ice cubes in a plastic bag, how about those ice packs with blue stuff in them? They're frozen and are already in a plastic bag!

Hey, ladies! I saw this when it was first posted and I can tell you it works. It's not magic, but definitely worth it. I'm using the blue gel packs, and I only do it for an hour a day, not everyday, but when I remember or have time (2-4x a week) I did it everyday for the first week or two and I recommend starting off like that. Also, I did research on it and found something called the 4 Hour Body. Putting ice on your back, on the neck and between the shoulders activates the Brown fat which burns calories! Do that while you spot treat! I also found something called the CoolVest. It's very expensive. Maybe we can all brainstorm in how to DIY one? Good luck, everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon