Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New NBE Plan - criticisms/recommendations welcomed

Hi everyone Smile I'm going to be starting my NBE journey soon and was wondering if anyone could help with recommendations/criticisms before I start. This is what I was thinking of starting with:

Swanson's bovine ovary pills (I'm not sure how often to take them)
Noogleberry x1 per day for 30mins-1hr
Chi 360 massage daily (with volufiline cream and essential oil of some sort)

This is my first time trying NBE methods, but I've been stalking breast nexus for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to take the plunge! I've inserted some pics of what my breasts look like, which I actually found on this (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9313) thread but are identical to my own (hopefully the original poster won't mind me using them Blush )

If anyone has recommendations I'd really appreciate them! Also, I was wondering which size noogleberry to buy, given that I'm a 32aa. Thanks!

Current size: 32AA
Goal size: 32C

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-12-2014, 07:18 PM)chanelbitch Wrote:  Hi everyone Smile I'm going to be starting my NBE journey soon and was wondering if anyone could help with recommendations/criticisms before I start. This is what I was thinking of starting with:

This is my first time trying NBE methods, but I've been stalking breast nexus for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to take the plunge! I've inserted some pics of what my breasts look like, which I actually found on this (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9313) thread but are identical to my own (hopefully the original poster won't mind me using them Blush )

If anyone has recommendations I'd really appreciate them! Also, I was wondering which size noogleberry to buy, given that I'm a 32aa. Thanks!

YOU'RE a AA???? You MUST be joking!!!! You're at LEAST a small B cup!! Those a BEAUTIFUL!! They look bigger in the first (Aug.) picture, though.

(24-12-2014, 07:58 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(24-12-2014, 07:18 PM)chanelbitch Wrote:  Hi everyone Smile I'm going to be starting my NBE journey soon and was wondering if anyone could help with recommendations/criticisms before I start. This is what I was thinking of starting with:

YOU'RE a AA???? You MUST be joking!!!! You're at LEAST a small B cup!! Those a BEAUTIFUL!! They look bigger in the first (Aug.) picture, though.

Thankyou haha, I've never been measured so I'm not too sure... maybe one day Smile

I don't think you have been measured right ! Those are least a B cup . You showing good progress Wink

Welcome to forum,

Congrats on getting the courage and I wish you nothing but success. I would say this , some members post pictures of dream boobs which is cool, using another members picture is not. I think it adds confusion, think about it, people comment on what they think are your breasts, and actually they've already commented on those very same breasts of someone else. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon