Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Enlargement Soap??

Question 

Does anyone think that these actually work?
I have natureday's soap and I also have some PM soap..
I would tend to think by the time the extracts (whatever) of herbs that they use, by the time the processing and whatever else the soap is exposed to in production that there would be very little "actual herbs" left or at the very least render them all inactive?

So I guess I'm asking has anyone found these soaps to work? Or more to the point do you know they have worked if you are not supplementing internally as well?

Thanks in advance Smile

Great question Ella, been wondering about it myself. I think on Ebay, a company sells a 4oz bar of it for like $4-$5 each. Thought about ordering one or two and seeing what if anything it does.

(28-12-2014, 05:16 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Great question Ella, been wondering about it myself. I think on Ebay, a company sells a 4oz bar of it for like $4-$5 each. Thought about ordering one or two and seeing what if anything it does.

Well Iaboy I did some research into testimonials and what popped up was pretty negative but then you can just imagine someone sitting there buying the soap and thinking the soap and the soap alone might just give them bigger boobs lol and nothing else!
My thoughts are the soap are complimentary to an internal programme??.. that said I still don't see how the herbs would remain valid through the processing of soap - surely its gotta be exposed to some vigiourous heating process to make it hard? But what do I know.

Rolleyes

I did use some natureday extract mixed with olive oil last night for massage and I WONT DO THAT AGAIN! Cause bugger me did/do they hurt now! Like insanely sensitive!Some might say that means somethngs happening but I think it means the ND extract might just be too damned strong!

Ella, maybe you can change the ratio of extract vs olive oil? You might have put in too much extract. But at least you now know it works Smile

I believe most PM soaps do help, but mostly to firm up the bust, rather than really help enlarge them. Maybe it has to be left on for a while before rinsing? The shop I bought my supplements from sells them too Smile

(28-12-2014, 06:15 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Ella, maybe you can change the ratio of extract vs olive oil? You might have put in too much extract. But at least you now know it works Smile

I believe most PM soaps do help, but mostly to firm up the bust, rather than really help enlarge them. Maybe it has to be left on for a while before rinsing? The shop I bought my supplements from sells them too Smile

Yeh your right turtle I did think about a much lower ratio. I also wondered if its prolactin stimulation that's causing the hurt Huh
Either way that pm soap I have is soooo lovely and smells soo good you can keep smelling it well afteryou have washed it off. At the very least il use it on my face cause its quite moisturising Smile

I know Ainterol suggests that you use the weight ratio, rather than drops to make massage cream. If you drop from Ainterol's PM xtract it looks way different in volume than say a drop of water or oil. I am not sure how you would measure it w/out an expensive scale that can measure grains.

Just think of it this way... if 3 drops of Ainterol's equal 1 500mg capsule... That is pretty potent extraction, right?

As far as the soap, I am sure it would be best to use it to augment your regular regime of herbs or hormones. Not as a stand alone due to the fact that's been stated... dilution or negation of the manufacturing process.

(28-12-2014, 07:47 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I know Ainterol suggests that you use the weight ratio, rather than drops to make massage cream. If you drop from Ainterol's PM xtract it looks way different in volume than say a drop of water or oil. I am not sure how you would measure it w/out an expensive scale that can measure grains.

Just think of it this way... if 3 drops of Ainterol's equal 1 500mg capsule... That is pretty potent extraction, right?

As far as the soap, I am sure it would be best to use it to augment your regular regime of herbs or hormones. Not as a stand alone due to the fact that's been stated... dilution or negation of the manufacturing process.

We have breast cancer in the family so reluctant to use herbs period but figured a subtle amount in soap might be safe. i guess we never REALLY know how strong these things are Sad

I have been using Natureday's soap for 3 months now. I don't know if it works on it's own since I use it along with their pills and extracts. And I take other things too...

But I use the soap to fat brush massage (like chiyomilk) my breasts in the shower. It makes massaging easier cause everything is slippery and soapy. It's now a part of my routine in the shower, which helps make sure I do it often. I actually enjoy it now.

I'm a novice so I don't really know much honestly. But I did read that things get absorbed through the skin and go direct, and is more effective than ingesting and going through the liver. So for that reason, I would like to think it does something. Also in the shower our pores are opened from the hot water/steam and so adsorption would hopefully increase more Smile

I bought things so I can start to make home made body wash that have the ingredients of the natureday soap, as well as some other things that I read are good for cell regeneration and just for overall healthier wellbeing. This way I can add in oils that have the benefits I want and also control how much NBE herbs go into it. I'm going to be a very little amount, just to be on the safe side. And also because I have no idea how much herbs should go into soap.

Goodluck on your journeyyyy Smile

(29-12-2014, 06:32 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  I have been using Natureday's soap for 3 months now. I don't know if it works on it's own since I use it along with their pills and extracts. And I take other things too...

But I use the soap to fat brush massage (like chiyomilk) my breasts in the shower. It makes massaging easier cause everything is slippery and soapy. It's now a part of my routine in the shower, which helps make sure I do it often. I actually enjoy it now.

I'm a novice so I don't really know much honestly. But I did read that things get absorbed through the skin and go direct, and is more effective than ingesting and going through the liver. So for that reason, I would like to think it does something. Also in the shower our pores are opened from the hot water/steam and so adsorption would hopefully increase more Smile

I bought things so I can start to make home made body wash that have the ingredients of the natureday soap, as well as some other things that I read are good for cell regeneration and just for overall healthier wellbeing. This way I can add in oils that have the benefits I want and also control how much NBE herbs go into it. I'm going to be a very little amount, just to be on the safe side. And also because I have no idea how much herbs should go into soap.

Goodluck on your journeyyyy Smile

Your right I agree there. Topicals bypassing and very strong. That's why I wont use extracts for massage anymore either. I might just stick to flaxseed and maybe use the soap sporadically. I suspect the soap has very little effect anyway now Smile

Hi
It's been quite a long time ago since I was on the Natureday website, but I'm sure I read that the soap is a new addition and it does not increase your breast size as an alone product, it is something to use in addition to the pills/liquid and only gives firmness and lifting x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon