Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Questions for a possible new BO Plunge

Most of the threads in this section are by people who already know what they are doing sort of, and I've never looked into BO before, but I've hit a stall with herbs, hovering over here at 41" and I need to try something different to increase my growth. So I have some really basic questions about BO.

I noticed that people are talking about placenta, adrenal and ovary. When should you use all 3, what are the individual needs for all 3? Like, with herbs you need to use some for estrogen, and some for prolactin, and some for aromatease, etc. So what does the adrenal do, and what does the placenta do, and what does the ovary do? My understanding is the ovary sort of is the estrogen in this sort of program so what do the others do?

Right now I'm on Nexplanon, which is a fairly high dose progesterone and I think that might be my problem, is that I'm not offsetting it with enough estrogen, so what do you think would be best for someone with high progesterone levels?

Also, is this like a PM sort of program where you shouldn't mix it with any other estrogenic herbs, even in form of massage agents? Like if you take PM internally, you should also massage with it externally or use something with no hormone sorts of things in it, like Flaxseed Oil, or Volufilline cream. Could I use a cream with herbs in it, like Booby Stacked while doing BO?

Are there any good pre-made pills for a BO regimen? I saw a few acronyms used, like UB and BB, but I'm not sure what they stand for, I think they are pre-made pills, but I'm not sure. So names for these so I could do some research would be helpful.

Sorry if that's a lot, but even if you could just point me to the right threads I would be VERY grateful because I'm just not finding the information I need.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon