Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adding Photos

Could someone tell me how to add photos to a post?

Thank you

Start a post, click on the button on the left that says 'browse". This SHOULD open up your picture file. Sift through your pics to see which one you want to post. Once you find it, double click on it. That'll take you back here. Click on "Add Attachment" on the bottom right. This'll open up another button here at the bottom right that reads , "Insert Into Post". Put the cursor in your message exactly where you want the picture to go then click on that button. When you're done writing, click the, "Post Reply" button and off you go!! :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmmm, okay, I guess you DON'T have to click "insert Into Post"! I browsed for the picture, but never clicked that button figuring I didn't want to post that, but it got posted anyway.

You should also just be able to copy/paste the link code from where the picture is hosted to get it to show up in the post.

(03-01-2015, 05:38 AM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  You should also just be able to copy/paste the link code from where the picture is hosted to get it to show up in the post.

I was going via the pictures on your hard drive ploy.

(29-12-2014, 12:55 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Start a post, click on the button on the left that says 'browse". This SHOULD open up your picture file. Sift through your pics to see which one you want to post. Once you find it, double click on it. That'll take you back here. Click on "Add Attachment" on the bottom right. This'll open up another button here at the bottom right that reads , "Insert Into Post". Put the cursor in your message exactly where you want the picture to go then click on that button. When you're done writing, click the, "Post Reply" button and off you go!! :-)
Is that your picture wantapair,,? if so whoaaa! well done!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon