Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol reviews gone on Amazon

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what happened? There used to be a lot of reviews (from what I remember) on the Ainterol PM that was hosted on Amazon. But I just looked and all the reviews are gone. Or was it always like that and I'm remembering wrong?

Just wondering if anyone had insight as to why...

Thanks Smile

Sometimes companies put fake reviews or hire people to write fake ones. Maybe this was the case and they were found out?

(30-12-2014, 08:38 AM)ruch Wrote:  Sometimes companies put fake reviews or hire people to write fake ones. Maybe this was the case and they were found out?

That's a possibility, but I find Ainterol a pretty good product and customer service good as well. But, I never go by reviews from general public just for the reason you gave Ruck. I'd rather go by peeps who actually use, and have a stake in the game, sort of speak.

Ainterol and Amazon are not getting along, Ainterol was pulled. Go direct to there site to purchase

(31-12-2014, 04:32 AM)small A Wrote:  Ainterol and Amazon are not getting along, Ainterol was pulled. Go direct to there site to purchase

Wonder what the underlying cause of that is????

(31-12-2014, 03:02 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 04:32 AM)small A Wrote:  Ainterol and Amazon are not getting along, Ainterol was pulled. Go direct to there site to purchase

Wonder what the underlying cause of that is????

I was wondering the same thing!

I personally love Amazon and if they can't work with Amazon, doesnt bode as a good sign. Although who knows Amazon might be being a big fish bully, but my experience as a customer has always been top notch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon