Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tubular/sagging breasts

Hi all I am 20 y.o. and I have mild NCAH which means my DHEA-S is higher than most womens. Im not sure scientifically how this happened, might just be genetics, might have been hormones in the womb (ring finger longer than pointer and all that shit), might have been having an anxiety disorder, although maybe the anxiety is caused by the NCAH? BUT basically DHEA-S is highest in the human body during puberty so I went through puberty with a hormonal imbalance.

I'm not as curvey as I could be ribcage/hipbone wise and I always had a large stomach as symptoms of high male hormones. I also had a constricted breast base (mildly tubular shape) which I'm 90% sure is hormonal. The base of my breast is disproportionately small on my frame. Now I'm on meds and I'm a little older, I've lost my stomach and gained slightly larger hips(nothing I can do about the bone structure, but fat distribution is improving). However, losing weight made my already tubular breasts become very saggy. They had stretch marks so the skin has been permanently damaged and the only way to make the wrinkles go away is to fill out the skin a little bit. They are still small on my frame as well, 33"-27"-37".

I am going to get surgery for a breast lift eventually but basically I'm looking for a slight increase in breast fullness so that the saggy skin looks somewhat less gross and disgusting and maybe my frame looks more proportionate. It really bothers me because I don't like to look at loose skin on other people, let alone myself.

You could look into using a Dermaroller to tighten the skin. I bought one to experiment with on my knees' stretch marks but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

(30-12-2014, 03:47 AM)Candace Wrote:  You could look into using a Dermaroller to tighten the skin. I bought one to experiment with on my knees' stretch marks but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

thanks Candace I actually have a dermaroller but I've only used it once so far! It's a 2mm and I bought some vitamin a cream that probably isn't as strong as a pure retinol but I was gonna put it on the pinpricks afterward. I also have some vitamin c serum which hopefully could help out. however, I've also heard that tightening skin that's already been 'ruined' elasticity-wise is impossible and only surgery or filling out the skin will make it look better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon