Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Real boobs in the natural

This is a site I like to visit sometimes. It shows realistic breasts that are natural and under each picture is a recap of the person and their breast size. Just wanted to share! It's nice to see real and natural breasts that are untouched in any way.

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

(31-12-2014, 12:05 AM)simplypurly Wrote:  This is a site I like to visit sometimes. It shows realistic breasts that are natural and under each picture is a recap of the person and their breast size. Just wanted to share! It's nice to see real and natural breasts that are untouched in any way.

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Sounds familiar. Rolleyes

Wow amazing site! One of the woman on there has very similar breasts to mine... Definitely makes me feel so much better seeing all these different shapes. We are all beautiful and out differences is what makes us even more beautiful in our own way.

(31-12-2014, 12:36 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Wow amazing site! One of the woman on there has very similar breasts to mine... Definitely makes me feel so much better seeing all these different shapes. We are all beautiful and out differences is what makes us even more beautiful in our own way.

AquaA that's exactly what I thought too! Somehow seeing all the sizes and types made me feel better and more connected Smile

What a nice website indeed its really special all these different shapes, and they all have there own thing. Aqua you worded that beautiful!

I love that site and think it is such an important project. We only see one type of breast, really, nowadays. It is so nice to see all the normal variations that we come in!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon