Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making a plan?

Lightbulb 

Hey everyone, trying to make my first nbe plan. Im having a little trouble deciding on which estrogenic herb to choose or which for progesterone etc. What is a general template for making a killer plan?

And how does it work when you take 2 estrogenic herbs one being weaker than the other? More effect or canceling each other out?

Any help is amazing, Thank you!

I dont think that there is a general template for nbe. different body's different reactions. So trial and order imho. Further i think the basics lay in foods and for some its al they need too achieve their goal. About the estrogenic herbs i think that you could combine them(dont take too much mgs) and take them seperate. But thats just my opinion, you got to do research and figure out what you think is best. Many on here btw do take at least 2 different estrogenic herbs, you can also just swallow or eat something estr. and few combined topical.

There are so many different types of programs that it'd be difficult to have a basic template anyway. The best way, I guess, is to know your hormone levels/general health and start to put something together based on what you're missing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon