Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Used pm for 7 months no result? what to do?

Hey there,

I bought a random cheap eBay pueraria and it's been 7 months no change. I'm quite disappointed but realise it might be the brand containing crappy ingredients?
I started taking 400mg and now take 1200mg. I have ordered ainterol and hope that might change things.
My bust is 37.75 and has been that way since the start.
This is all my routine contains. Any advise?

It could be the brand, there are cheap PM products out there that don't have much in terms of active ingredient.

You may also be estrogen dominant, and the phytoestrogens in pueraria mirifica may have no noticeable effect on you.

Everybody reacts different. There is no standard reaction on herbs for everybody.
I read somewhere that 80% of all PM is fake. So why does it still work?
Well it is the strong influence of group suggestion which we find here in this forum.

I hope Ainterol works for you. I have been using it for just over a year. 2000 mg per day and it works for me. I'm a genetic male and found that I needed to take an anti-androgen to get results. there are plenty of herbal anti-androgens but I have been using Tagamet (cimetidine) 400 mg 3 times a day with the PM. I have experienced the sore breasts that go along with the growth. Recently, I switched to spirolactone 50 mg twice a day and found that the growth has accelerated. Spirolactone is a prescription drug so you will need to find a way to get it. The genetic females don't have to deal with as much of that nasty testosterone and DHT that prevents breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon