Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Second go around, need advice

The last time I tried Bovine Ovary, I don't think I gave it long enough to consider it a fair shot. I definitely have underdeveloped breasts and feel this is the most promising option for me. So I have a couple raw ovarian glandulars in my swansons cart, my question is...what else do I need to go with it? What do most of you take along with your BO?

I will be noogling along with it, also I am currently taking birth control pills (they have not affected me in any way.)

Any help is appreciated!

Kind of just asked the same question. My guess is that the majority will mention PC as an addition to the BO. Hard to say, but a little time will tell.

PC being....what exactly? I'm sure I've already heard this...but...I guess I need a refresher.

PC is progesterone cream. I think it's actually unusual to see it being used with BO, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon