Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE affected by previous pregnancies/etc

Hi!

I was wondering if the breast gain during pregnancy/lacating stages have anything to do with my own current NBE program. I ask this because I had two very different experiences with my kids.

My first I had some decent growth nothing too amazing during the pregnancy stages, maybe an inch or two. Afterwards, they got really swollen and milky. I didn't really retain much.

When I had my second child, the pregnancy stages were the same, but after he was born. I had a hard time with milk production and he soon had to be formula fed after a month.

My question is since the supplements/massages/etc mimick this. Does this mean there is little hope of me succeeding with NBE?

I dont fully understand you but my experience with pregnancies(was prenant twice one was misscarriaged after 3 months) And i can only compare the first 3 months with each other and they were totally totally different! With the first one(misscarriage) I felt no nausea nothing the baby developed perfect with everything in it and no deviatons except that it became a misscarriage without clear reasons. After my healthy 2nd pregnancy I got extremely engorged for 26 days while i did NO breastfeeding at all, within 2 days after birth i had acne all over my face which i did not had in puberty or ever before. This was caused by the testosterone produced too get the birth in motion. Second stage off my pregnancy i got a extreme dry skin from too much progesterone. These are problems I normally dont have, Some women(mostly if they give birth to a girl)(girl is more estro then baby boy) get fat during preg. while not eating too much.

What i mean to say is that the hormones produced in pregnancy will not get mimiced by herbs. Because they are extreme and only produced for the health and the growth off your baby. It is totally different thing.. i think(if not i'm sure) no gauge if you will have succes with nbe or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon