Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When do I start the herb supplements?

I have been doing breasts massage for a while. I finally got the herbs to do with the massage. I was wondering if I should wait til the day my period starts or the first day that my period has ended to start taking the pills.

(09-01-2015, 02:23 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  I have been doing breasts massage for a while. I finally got the herbs to do with the massage. I was wondering if I should wait til the day my period starts or the first day that my period has ended to start taking the pills.

Hi 420SPMJ,

What herbs did you end going with?, from everything I've read about starting herbs is in the beginning, which would be the end of the cycle. Smile

(11-01-2015, 05:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 02:23 AM)420SPMJ Wrote:  I have been doing breasts massage for a while. I finally got the herbs to do with the massage. I was wondering if I should wait til the day my period starts or the first day that my period has ended to start taking the pills.

Hi 420SPMJ,

What herbs did you end going with?, from everything I've read about starting herbs is in the beginning, which would be the end of the cycle. Smile

I am going with fenugreek, saw palmetto and red clover. Besides doing massages, I have also increased my protein intake and haven't drank soda in maybe 4 or more months.I bought some vitamins yesterday and will be taking those daily too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon